No announcement yet.

Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump...........................!

And the answer is obvious Tyson could do ANYTHING!

Comment

• YEAH !!! this thread rocks!

Comment

• Comment

• jack ya there? lol

Comment

• Tyson coming at you must of been scary, he was like a pitbull

Comment

• Tyson's footwork was beautiful in his prime for the kind of fighter he was. That said, he was more about cutting off the ring and distributing power into his shots than he was about finesse.

Could he have danced around the ring? Probably. Would he ever want to given his physical make-up? Hell no.

Comment

• [QUOTE=VolumePuncher;10417505]Tyson's footwork was beautiful in his prime for the kind of fighter he was. That said, he was more about cutting off the ring and distributing power into his shots than he was about finesse.

Could he have danced around the ring? Probably. Would he ever want to given his physical make-up? Hell no.[/QUOTE

If Tyson got ballet lessons could he of danced around the ring like Ali?

Comment

• How the fuck did you just bump this thread at the exact same time I bumped my "boxers and the animals they look like" thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      How the fuck did you just bump this thread at the exact same time I bumped my "boxers and the animals they look like" thread.
                      cos its a coincidence. I was wondering if Tyson had got ballet lessons could he have floated around the ring like a butterfly and stung like a bee

Comment

Working...
                      X