No announcement yet.

Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by realheavyhands
    whats real sad is what mike couldnt see what cus dmato was doin ...
    CAT-skill and CATS-kill..blind ass tyson couldnt see .. they even picked guys with names to help tyson mature but he couldnt see (the signs failed..always happens to the geniuses especially the black ones..cus created the best fighter ever not only from a physical stand point or skill level but even physcologically from all angles..mike was too smart for his own good at too early of an age. tyson moved great on his feet but moved better on his feet in a south paw stance, but in that stance he could throw in combos nearly as fast
    what the hell are you talking about man ?.

Comment

• does prime catskills have the **** sucking lips to orally please iron mike

does catskills regularly have wet dreams about mike tyson's appendage

Comment

• Tyson vs Holmes. You can see that Tyson has some bounce in his step and has possible potential for fleetfootedness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chum12788
          Tyson vs Holmes. You can see that Tyson has some bounce in his step and has possible potential for fleetfootedness.
          dude you have a tape of tyson dancing around the ring , give it to me .

Comment

• http://geocities.com/mike_tyson_ko/videos.html
            go here for some of tyson's fights, it has tyson vs. holmes i think

Comment

• Originally posted by realheavyhands
              whats real sad is what mike couldnt see what cus dmato was doin ...
              CAT-skill and CATS-kill..blind ass tyson couldnt see .. they even picked guys with names to help tyson mature but he couldnt see (the signs failed..always happens to the geniuses especially the black ones..cus created the best fighter ever not only from a physical stand point or skill level but even physcologically from all angles..mike was too smart for his own good at too early of an age. tyson moved great on his feet but moved better on his feet in a south paw stance, but in that stance he could throw in combos nearly as fast
              what are you talking about dude?.

Comment

• Catskills, you there?
                I got some new **** for you.
                Holla at ya boy.

Comment

• the feet?? yes, Tyson had VERY quick feet in the 80's with VERY good movemet, but as others have said I don't think he had the body for it. Could he have done it if he wanted to?..Probably, would he be as graceful as Ali?...Probably not...

Soda

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                    Catskills, you there?
                    I got some new **** for you.
                    Holla at ya boy.

yeah jack i am here what new **** do you have .

Comment

• page 102 #1020 !!!! the thread maker must be rolling in E-POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X