Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Wants Face-Off With Marquez at Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guerrero.........doesnt deserve Marquez......................fight sotto or rios first...............

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      guerrero.........doesnt deserve Marquez......................fight sotto or rios first...............
      a-yessir - you right. rios' win over acosta puts him second in LW imo, simply because acosta is a real world class boxer, and soto hasn't beat anyone as good as Acosta. Either way, they are both above the ghost.

problem lies with the ongoing cold war between top rank and golden boy. i think marquez should join top rank for a fight with pacquiao, and then a fight with soto or rios. guerrero will still be with golden boy, then marquez can fight guerrero. . .
      Marquez's options as of now appear to be: 1.) stay with golden boy and fight guerrero and/or judah, and then maybe amir khan. or, 2.) free agent/temporary top rank contract to fight pacquiao, and then arum gives him an option of fighting soto, rios, or somebody else from his stable to defend/unify LW titles.
      I'm feeling the latter (2.).

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Marquez doesn't have the balls to fight Guerrero. He didn't even have the balls to fight Morales who everybody thought was shot but really wasnt.
        are you just putting that because your on pacquiaos bandwagon? Plus morales is shot! Why are you *******s so biased? first you say Marquez is picking on an old morales when morales AND barrera ducked him in their primes, now you say marquez is ducking? geez you stupid ppl amaze me. look at your own avatar and pics and shows pure pacquiao and shows your a *******..

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          Marquez is Pacquiao's daddy.
          Pac is your daddy.

if JMM is smart he'll take the $5 mill that TR is offering

Comment

all roads lead to Marquez

and lol at these **** lil *******s who hate on Marquez.

Marquez is 100x the man than you lil b1tch hoe.s

Comment

Ghost/JMM

would be one hell of a fight....
              unfortunately i dont see it happenening

Comment

Guerrero brings nothing to the table. He should try and get a fight he can actually get.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  Pac is my daddy.

if JMM is smart he'll take the $5 mill that TR is offering
                  we know pac is your daddy you defend him all the time and please stop acting like a boxing fan, Pullcounter means pulls d1cks and counters with his arse

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Marquez doesn't have the balls to fight Guerrero. He didn't even have the balls to fight Morales who everybody thought was shot but really wasnt.
                    How can JMM not have the "balls" to face Guerrero and Morales, when he's been going after Pacquiao for years? That doesn't make any sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Aver2010 View Post
                      are you just putting that because your on pacquiaos bandwagon? Plus morales is shot! Why are you *******s so biased? first you say Marquez is picking on an old morales when morales AND barrera ducked him in their primes, now you say marquez is ducking? geez you stupid ppl amaze me. look at your own avatar and pics and shows pure pacquiao and shows your a *******..
                      It's because *******s don't know **** about boxing.

All they do is worship Manny Pacquiao and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X