Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Pushing To Get Maidana, May Get Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORALES can beat JUDAH and win the IBF title but ZAB is not under GBP so the fight will never happen i think,i really think this could be a hell of a fight with prime rounds in favor of ZAB but after round 5 i see all MORALES!!!

Comment

I really don't care for Morales vs. Hatton.

I'd like to see Morales again, though. But the match has to be right.

Barrera-Morales IV is quite tempting for me...I'd love to see Erik tie the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Don't mind Morales-Hatton because both of them are done.
        Is this like when Morales was "done" when he signed to fight Maidana?

The whole lot of you thought he was gonna just go in there, get killed and collect a payday for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Hmmm interesting I think morales will fight khan next I dont see khan wanting to fight bradley
          what? where the hell did you get that from?

khan has told golden boy he has accepted the terms he was offered by them, bradley has rejected the contract. So explain to me how bradley rejecting the offer to fight khan is not wanting to fight bradley?

Comment

Maidana kills him in a rematch

Comment

Yeah sure ****** just like Maidana killed him in the first? LOL Maidana was the ****ing b1tch on wobbly legs and rocked all the time. I like how Maidana fans try to say the winning gloves affected the outcome but Morales almost KO'd Maidana with them . Morales wins with both eyes in the rematch

Comment

No, thank you.

Morales should fight Maidana, Khan, JMM, or Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  "Érik kept his mouth shut and demonstrated in the ring that his boxing is not dead. He has never fought with poor or old opponents."

Oooo! Is that a shot at Manny Pacquiao?

uh... morales does know that if pac fights him, pac will just be accused of fighting another old opponent right?

Comment

Working...
                  X