Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won a signed Manny vs Mosley Everlast glove!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    now? maybe 150 at best

in his heyday it was upwards of 300-500

once he retires it depends on how much he floods the market but it would probably stay close to 150 until he dies then max at about 400-800
    Wow that's cheap.

Why aren't boxing items worth that much?

I see boxing cards from the 1940-1950s of guys like SRR, being worth $15 bucks? That's messed up. You know a rookie card like Mickey Mantle from the 1950's is worth an arm. And it's not racism, because a Marciano card would be worth just about the same as an SRR card.

Or is it different in boxing? Do you have to have things like signed trunks, gloves, boots, in order for it to be worth something?
    Last edited by -Spinal-; 04-27-2011, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Sell it on ebay.
      I doubt it's gonna be worth as much now as it is in the future

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        congratz coach, but **** is fixed.

i don't understand why eaner would give pac-mosley signed autographed gloves to a poster who ****s on the fight every single day.

pac-mosley is hagler-hearns of our generation. now, i would gladly take those gloves.
        But, it was a contest and I answered correctly and first. Also, the fight is wack and you know where I stand on that, but these are two HOF fighters, and now I have their sigs, that's big to me!

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Damn, that is big. Both are boxing legends.

You should hold on to them until both die and the value goes up and then you should sell them.
        I'll hold on!

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
        Cong**** man!!!!!
        Thanks

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        If some rich Pinoy wants it, charge him $1 Million dollars[$500k for each glove].

Mention Pacquiao's titles in 8 divisions, from 106-154[yes say 154, you have to lie, it's business], mention how he beat a guy who outweighed him by 50lbs on fight night[Margarito], again you have to exaggerate.

You basically have to just act as a ******* while selling the glove, exaggerate his wins and call him the GOAT. This will get the buyer excited, listen to his offers but start at $1mill, it's a business tactic, they're not really worth $1mill.

Then You say, you know what, these gloves will be worth about $100 million in the future, but I will give it to you for $200k, $100k a glove, that's my final offer.

Make sure the seller is a casual boxing fans who knows little about boxing. Basically just look for Pacfans.

Comment

Cong****, that's pretty awesome.

Comment

Wow that's cheap.

Why aren't boxing items worth that much?

I see boxing cards from the 1940-1950s of guys like SRR, being worth $15 bucks? That's messed up. You know a rookie card like Mickey Mantle from the 1950's is worth an arm. And it's not racism, because a Marciano card would be worth just about the same as an SRR card.

Or is it different in boxing? Do you have to have things like signed trunks, gloves, boots, in order for it to be worth something?
            the memorabilia market went sour a few years ago so demand for items in boxing isn't quite what it used to be

it is actually beneficial to have fight used items the same way any other sport values game used items way more than just actual memorabilia

I have fight used trunks by Corrales Arreola and Margarito that I cherish the most because they were gifts to me

I will soon have the outfit Rios wore in my picture as well

Comment

the memorabilia market went sour a few years ago so demand for items in boxing isn't quite what it used to be

it is actually beneficial to have fight used items the same way any other sport values game used items way more than just actual memorabilia

I have fight used trunks by Corrales Arreola and Margarito that I cherish the most because they were gifts to me

I will soon have the outfit Rios wore in my picture as well
              Hows the smell?

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                Hows the smell?
                like daisies

Comment

like daisies
                  And what do hers smell like? :boobies:

Comment

Got the glove today, here are a few pics!

Comment

Manny didn't write "Pacman" under his name, like he usually does. Still pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X