No announcement yet.

Who is Ordering Pac vs Mosley PPV???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    I always go to my Pinoy friend's house for Pac fights. Y'all go nuts! I be fightin 'em for that Lechon skin! Lol!

i have friends that text calling dibs on that ****...no joke man...i tell those fools first come first serve....dont expect any skin left over by the main event

Comment

Im not, I would only pay 9.95$ to watch this fight, thats about all its worth. Mind you I'd pay 59.99$ to see Pacquiao fight Berto (still young), Bradley, and I'll pay 99.99$ to see Pacquiao fight Martinez, lol, I can only imagine how Pacquiao fans would die after the outcome of that match comes out.

Comment

If it wasn't on Sky here in the UK, I wouldn't have ordered the PPV.

Comment

pacquiaos fights are never ppv over here only the oscar de la hoya and the hatton one was. i think pacquiao will win in under 9 rounds also i like your sig haha

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i have friends that text calling dibs on that ****...no joke man...i tell those fools first come first serve....dont expect any skin left over by the main event
            You cant call that *****! Their grannies get first dibs, I'm the non pinoy guest so I get next, after that its a free for all!

Pac fight = Pinoy Superbowl

Comment

i bought hatton and cotto ... clottey margo and now this fight i refuse to spend my good money on

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                You cant call that *****! Their grannies get first dibs, I'm the non pinoy guest so I get next, after that its a free for all!

Pac fight = Pinoy Superbowl

they ever bust this out?

it's called sisig...if they haven't, ask your homeys to get some

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  they ever bust this out?

it's called sisig...if they haven't, ask your homeys to get some
                  I've had that. My friends were calling it "cholesterol delight". They put a shitload of jalapenos and vinegar on it. I've also had pancit with shrimp sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    this thread should've been titled "*****s united against pac-mosley ppv"
                    hahaha exactly....
                    these f!@ggot a$s Floyd fans. makes me laugh

Comment

definitely buying it. i just hope it would do good ppv wise. the fight itself will definitely a fireworks. no boring moment!

Comment

Working...
                      X