No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS GUY IS RUNNIN SCARED

i BET YOU HE HAS CHOCLATE BROWN SKID MARKS ALL OVER HIS Y-FRONTS AT THIS VERY MOMENT

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Come on man, how many times you posted that? Do something original ffs! You would never catch us Khan fans repeating the same gag over and over....

Anyway....STOP RUNNING TIMMY! STOP RUNNING OUT THERE BABY!
      LMAO...

Comment

• If there is a 5million guarantee from HBO, I believe that Khan deserves the lion share. Timmah is the champion but boring to watch. People will pay to watch Khan fight but not the head butting champion. They fight in London and they will sell out the arena. This fight happens in Cali, it might sellout because of Khan.

Comment

• I can't wait until Bradley beats the breaks off Khan, all these Fcking crying ''duck'' when the negotiations haven't even begun to boil.

Comment

• Peterson made 345,000 to fight Bradley so 300,000 from Khan is not his highest pay day and considering Khan was to get 1.25 mill, lamont is on the short end of an 80-20 deal, on top of the fact Khan had a rematch clause in which Peterson would still only make 300k being the champ. Bradley is apparently having problems with his promoter and HBO and only idiots think otherwise. oh and dirk Khan is more accomplished because of who he beat in your eyes because he's never been unified, so that's your way of making sure think Khan is more accomplished than devon. its sad you think this, shows a low level of intelligence. What your saying is kind of like saying Lebron is more accomplished than kobe because he was mvp twice and his team had better records, and he posted a better record against the lakers, but kobe has the rings, hence more accomplished. Devon was unified champ, Khan is not, Devon more accomplished, I bet you think Khan is more accomplished than Nate Campbell too. I been trying not to say this but you Brits and how biased you are, makes you look ******, come into reality. be real with yourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I can't wait until Bradley beats the breaks off Khan, all these Fcking crying ''duck'' when the negotiations haven't even begun to boil.
              If Bradley tries to use that head on Khan, Bradley is going to be beheaded in a decapitation strike. Khan is going to go looking for Bradley and take off the head of the snake. Its going to be a tough, tough fight but Khan is going to have Bradley in more pain that he has had in all his fights put together in just one fight against Khan.

Comment

• hopefully he's just playing hardball there is nothing out there for bradley minus this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  Peterson made 345,000 to fight Bradley so 300,000 from Khan is not his highest pay day and considering Khan was to get 1.25 mill, lamont is on the short end of an 80-20 deal, on top of the fact Khan had a rematch clause in which Peterson would still only make 300k being the champ. Bradley is apparently having problems with his promoter and HBO and only idiots think otherwise. oh and dirk Khan is more accomplished because of who he beat in your eyes because he's never been unified, so that's your way of making sure think Khan is more accomplished than devon. its sad you think this, shows a low level of intelligence. What your saying is kind of like saying Lebron is more accomplished than kobe because he was mvp twice and his team had better records, and he posted a better record against the lakers, but kobe has the rings, hence more accomplished. Devon was unified champ, Khan is not, Devon more accomplished, I bet you think Khan is more accomplished than Nate Campbell too. I been trying not to say this but you Brits and how biased you are, makes you look ******, come into reality. be real with yourselves
                  I hate to say it but im going to be blunt and some overly sensitive people may find this offensive but its not meant to be. Lets be honest there ALOT of African American boxers, There is currently only one world class British-Pakistani superlight weight, Not only that he is a MASSIVE draw in the UK/Pakistan/Philipines , Bradley/Peterson/ALexander or any other African American boxer must realise that they are just another African American boxer, Bradley can not sell a fight out in his living room, Peterson is a glorified loser that lost to Bradley and then lost in the eyes of many to Ortiz, Alexander was a Don King hype job who quit like a dog.

Why should Bradley a guy who can only win fights with his head because he is utterly featherfisted get more money than Khan who is the international star and the draw? Bradley never sold a PPV in his life and Khan sold 60,000 PPV against McCLoskey. Bradley is not going to a dime of Khans money! He should be grateful for the chance to fight someone who is Pacquaio stalemate and a draw not only that but a world champion.

Comment

• I'll wait to see what the split is, can't expect Bradley to accept that if Khan will be getting 2 or 3x that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                      I hate to say it but im going to be blunt and some overly sensitive people may find this offensive but its not meant to be. Lets be honest there ALOT of African American boxers, There is currently only one world class British-Pakistani superlight weight, Not only that he is a MASSIVE draw in the UK/Pakistan/Philipines , Bradley/Peterson/ALexander or any other African American boxer must realise that they are just another African American boxer, Bradley can not sell a fight out in his living room, Peterson is a glorified loser that lost to Bradley and then lost in the eyes of many to Ortiz, Alexander was a Don King hype job who quit like a dog.

Why should Bradley a guy who can only win fights with his head because he is utterly featherfisted get more money than Khan who is the international star and the draw? Bradley never sold a PPV in his life and Khan sold 60,000 PPV against McCLoskey. Bradley is not going to a dime of Khans money! He should be grateful for the chance to fight someone who is Pacquaio stalemate and a draw not only that but a world champion.
                      America has had conflicts with Pakistan ever since Pakistan beginning harboring terrorism in their tribal areas.

Pakistan supports terrorism. That is just the truth guys. And that is downright wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X