Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are complete and utter idiots. Just because Khan gave Peterson an offer that would be his highest pay day does NOT mean he isn't lowballing him. Khan is going to give a lot of fighters their career paydays because it's fools like yourselves that think he's is elite and are willing to put down PPV dollars on him. Of course he is going to give fights career paydays but that doesn't mean he isn't lowballing. Yes, Amir Khan deserves 4 million U.S(2 million euros) dollars, while Peterson deserves 300,000 dollars, gimme a fuking break. Tell that china chinned punk to go fight Marquez, he still won't be recognized as the number 1 in the division. Khan is a greedy fukhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      omg, you're so stupid. Answer me this, why is the Khan-Bradley fight being held up? Why? Did you even read the thread?

Theres no point in debating with the likes of you.
      The fight is being held up because Khan wants to take a much larger portion than Bradley. This is a 50/50 fight, Khan doesn't do **** in the United States. If HBO is willing to put 4 million on this fight there is no reason why Khan deserves 2.7 and Tim 1.3. Take the UK money but anything less than 50% of HBO money is a slap in the face.

Comment

• you stupid **** head the fight is being held up because bradley thinks his PROMOTER is lowballing him, read the **** ass OP

Comment

• I knew it. Bradley's a little bit-ch. He avoided Alexander for a long time (and in the process had to vacate his WBC belt). Yes, he did beat Alexander afterwards, but it shows how Bradley is a scared bi-tch....
          Khan-Bradley would have been a good fight. Bradley doesn't deserve much money for the fight anyways because he cannot even sell his own backyard.
          Whatever, Khan-Judah is more exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            The fight is being held up because Khan wants to take a much larger portion than Bradley. This is a 50/50 fight, Khan doesn't do **** in the United States. If HBO is willing to put 4 million on this fight there is no reason why Khan deserves 2.7 and Tim 1.3. Take the UK money but anything less than 50% of HBO money is a slap in the face.
            Amir isn't getting a bigger slice from the HBO purse than Timmah, you fool.

The fight is being held up because Bradley isn't satisfied with the money HBO is offering for the fight and Shaw-Bradley contract issues. This has nothing to do with Amir.

That's why I asked you to read the thread first.

Comment

• Who cares about Khan? Let Bradley fight Judah. Why should Bradley be forced to get the short end of the stick again? Khan is'nt a draw in the U.S either. So Berto gets 1.3 million to fight Hernandez (Tune-up) and Bradley is supposed to take the samething for a high level unification? If you ask me Bradley has proven himself more than Berto ever did. If Khan does'nt fight Bradley than he can never be the best 140 pounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                You're a jackass and an idiot. Peterson would've got his BIGGEST paycheck from Khan. He was paid far less by both Ortiz and Bradley, I guess that makes Ortiz and Bradley cheap skates? Yet somehow Khan is the cheapskate even though he's giving his opponents more money than they WILL EVER make.

If you want to criticise the guy fine, but at least say something that MAKES SENSE instead of spewing nonsense like a mentally handicapped idiot.
                Peterson made 300K to fight Bradley so what Khan offered him was not that much better then Petersons biggest payday..Oh and peterson turned down making the same money for the 2end fight should he have won,the offer was good but that rematch at the same price was just flat out unacceptable...

Comment

• run timothy run!!!!

Comment

• tim bradley is a turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      If 1.3 mill is the offer I respect what bradley is doing and Shaw trying to **** him around cause Bradley will probably leave him after this fight. If Bradley made 1 mill for Alexander why in **** would 1.3 mill be viewed as a good deal to fight Khan? That is good business not ducking IMO. You can't duck someone asking for what you are worth!!!
                      last time i checked, big head cant sellout venues...only thing he is selling is himself out of this biggest fight of his career.....

Comment

Working...
                      X