Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      The Khan fans on this board not only believe he should get paid twice as much as Bradley but they would also believe he would deserve a 50-50 split against Mayweather.

That's how completely out of touch with reality they are on their miserable little island.
      still defending a fellow yank when he is turning down the biggest pay day of his life?

silly ****

Comment

• Is it confirmed yet that Bradley will be signing up with Arum with once he splits with Shaw? If there is a clause in there that he is set to fight Manny for huge money I can see that would be a motivator for not taking the Khan fight as a loss would scupper his big payday.
        Having said that the Khan fight has to be his biggest fight outside of Mayweather and Pacman and he is going to want to max out.

Comment

• I'm a big Bradley fan, but the man doesn't understand his own worth. Surely he sees all the empty seats at his fights? I don't think Khan should be dictating the terms either, but Bradley needs to be reasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            It's so sad to see that even now when Bradley is the one that is holding the fight up for whatever reason, people still blame Amir for it.

Who is blaming Khan??Anyone in the know,knows HBO is holding this up oh and Shaw...

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
              If 1.3 mill is the offer I respect what bradley is doing and Shaw trying to **** him around cause Bradley will probably leave him after this fight. If Bradley made 1 mill for Alexander why in **** would 1.3 mill be viewed as a good deal to fight Khan? That is good business not ducking IMO. You can't duck someone asking for what you are worth!!!
              Bradley is NOT worth 1.3 Million. I'm actually surprised they're giving him that much. He DOES NOT generate revenue. Thats proven already.

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                ^^^ there is a big difference between $ and £ you bold ******.
                1 pound equals 1.6 dollars you bold ******.

That's not a big difference, but I am not surprised that an idiot like you has no idea of the exchange rate.

Khan PPV's are 15 pounds which equals about $23. An American PPV is $65.

Do the math before you post you silly ****.

Comment

• if someone was paying me 1.3 mil for my flying headbutt style then id take it.

Comment

• Money Timothy wants a guaranteed $15 Mill or something?

Can't even draw in his own hometown. He should take the $1.3Mill and be grateful he's even making that much.

A win over Khan can get him the money that he's looking for with a fight with either Mayweather or Pacquiao at 147 on HBO PPV.

If those fights fail, there's always Ortiz and Berto or a faded Shane Mosley.

Then there's lesser fights where he'll get less than 1.3Mill, like a fight against Maidana, Alexander rematch, or Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by timba View Post
                      I'm not surprised. He almost didn't fight Alexander because he felt he was worth more money than what HBO were offering. He doesn't seem to recognise that he isn't a draw, and thus can't command the kind of sums more popular fighters can.It's not even as if Khan is making millions for this fight. His deal with GBP only guarantees him 1.25m a fight, which is similar to the money being offered to Bradley. Khan took a paycut to face Maidana, while Bradley is rejecting a career high payday.

Shameful and indefensible.
                      but he is the top rated fighter at 140 and the division's "champ". Plus draw or not he should be paid well for the ring magazine championship. 300,000 more for a much bigger fight than his last is bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X