No announcement yet.

FAMOUS BOXERS: Who Punch Their Wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I don't look at it like that. Joe Louis may have been a wifebeater in his spare time, but he gave back more to the world and my country than the average joes and hoes, who may not be wifebeaters.
    I guess you're right, nobody's perfect and we ain't nobody to judge.

Comment

Archie ray Marquez

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/home/boxers-...ong-time-abuse

Comment

Originally posted by gattigal View Post
        Domestic abuse doesn't mean he hit her, and I'm sure she wouldn't lie about it just because they were fighting. No woman ever does that.

He pushed her down the night he died, she said so. I don't see how he refrained from strangling the *****!
        He got arrested for assaulting his girlfriend a couple months before he died.

Then on the night he died, witnesses saw Gatti hit his wife in public. They threw rocks at him in response to him hitting his wife. Then a guy tried to intervene on Gatti hitting his wife and Gatti beat that guy up.

It's no secret that Gatti had issues with alcohol and controlling himself when he was drinking.

He's just one of many fighters that unfortunately, had trouble limiting his violence to just the ring.
        Last edited by Thread Stealer; 04-27-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Really makes you question how much you can really admire these scum bags outside of the ring.
          A lot of my favorite fighters are woman-beaters.

I don't excuse their disgusting actions outside the ring, but I still enjoy watching them fight.

I'm not a fan of them because they are wonderful husbands.

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
          And does anyone here have an actual source besides the claim of another user that Chavez ever hit his wife? I've never heard anything about it until reading this thread.And even Michael Spinks for that matter.
          http://articles.cnn.com/2002-09-25/j...ants?_s=PM:LAW

Boxer Spinks sentenced to probation

Former heavyweight boxing champion Michael Spinks was sentenced to a year of probation after pleading guilty to domestic violence charges dating back two years.

Spinks, 46, pleaded guilty September 19 to a misdemeanor count of offensive touching. He was originally charged with felony second-degree assault after an altercation with his girlfriend Nov. 12, 2000. She went to a nearby hospital emergency room for treatment after the incident. Prosecutors later dropped the felony charge after the victim refused to cooperate with authorities, and charged Spinks with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor.
          Last edited by Thread Stealer; 04-27-2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

most of those past boxers beat women.....especially in latin countries.

heres the difference.

AMERICA CALLS OUT FIGHTERS FOR BEATING WOMEN.

in a lot of latin countries no one cares. it's viewed as normal......

feminism is NOT in latin america......women are still under a highly traditional role compared to america. in many places beating a woman will receive a BLIND eye by the law (as so many do it)

thats why i don't want to see these F@GS running in chatting about america. WE CALL OUT superstars for abuse amongst women. (our heros) other countries don't call out NORMAL everyday MEN for doing it, let alone their top boxers/heros. (as it's considered NORMAL)

THIS IS A DEMONIC SPORT. if you want BARNIE & ICE CREAM OPEN YOUR LEFT A** CHEEK & BEG FOR BUBBLE GUM. this is not the sport for you.
            Last edited by americanbot; 04-27-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

People who call these guys wife beaters are jokes. This is what pisses me off the most. People who care too much about other people's personal lives. It's called gossip. Something primarily females do. It's a feminine trait.

I respect each and everyone of those boxers for what they've done in the ring. What they do out of the ring is not my business.

Also, don't believe everything you hear. Especially when it involves rich men and women. Most women would do anything for money and fame. Don't be so naive and gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                AMERICA CALLS OUT FIGHTERS FOR BEATING WOMEN.

in a lot of latin countries no one cares. it's viewed as normal......

feminism is NOT in latin america......women are still under a highly traditional role compared to america. in many places beating a woman will receive a BLIND eye by the law (as so many do it).[/B]
                Ah, yes the eternal philosophical debate,
                between absolutism and relativism.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  He got arrested for assaulting his girlfriend a couple months before he died.

Then on the night he died, witnesses saw Gatti hit his wife in public. They threw rocks at him in response to him hitting his wife. Then a guy tried to intervene on Gatti hitting his wife and Gatti beat that guy up.

It's no secret that Gatti had issues with alcohol and controlling himself when he was drinking.

He's just one of many fighters that unfortunately, had trouble limiting his violence to just the ring.
                  I don't know what's worse. The fact that Gatti was never given the help he NEEDED and DESERVED. Or the fact that his girlfriend decided to end his life, and got away with the money he worked tooth and nail for. Gatti didn't kill himself. Nor did he ever deserve to have his life taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Wright View Post
                    From Muhammad Ali: The Whole Story - Ali also like teenagers. One of his girlfriend was 16 or 17 and Ali was about 33.

Comment

Please note that MOST of domestical violence is committed by WOMEN AGAINST MEN.

Also most of VIOLENT abuse (knives, weapons) is committed by WOMEN against MEN.

It's just that men UNDERREPORT IT. You will hardly find any man who would go to the police.

Most of infant killings are committed by women.

Nearly all female genital mutilations are committed by women.

At the same time approximately 60% of rape accusations are FABRICATED.

In a recent raid against a child ****ography ring in Sweden (= the most femifashistic country of the world) the police arrested 23 persons of which 20 were female.

Single-parenting fathers raise 3% of kids and produce 3% of criminals (= as to be expected). Single-parenting mothers raise 8% of kids but they produce 83% of juvenile criminals.

Feminism kills.
                      Last edited by hweightblogger; 06-14-2011, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X