Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAMOUS BOXERS: Who Punch Their Wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember there were strong rumours i heard about andre ward knocking about his missus, get ward on the list....

Comment

• Juan Manuel Lopez (LINK)

Former super bantamweight and featherweight titleholder Juan Manuel Lopez surrendered to authorities in Puerto Rico in a domestic violence case today, after a short time as a wanted fugitive after a warrant was issued for his arrest. Lopez allegedly punched his wife in the face on Saturday during an argument.

*SNIP*

A judge ordered Lopez's arrest on Saturday and put up a $50,000 bond, as well. Lopez's wife reportedly didn't suffer any serious damage from the punch.

Comment

• First that came to mind was Floyd Mayweather Jr., even though she wasn't his wife.

Diego Corrales
        Carlos Monzon
        Edwin Valero

Honorable Mention: Jim Lampley.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          remember there were strong rumours i heard about andre ward knocking about his missus, get ward on the list....
          B*tches and their strong rumors.

Comment

• Floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Floyd mayweather jr.
              ....still has you butt hurt

Comment

• Max Kellerman (LINK)

Max Kellerman was suspended by ESPN for his on-air discussion about domestic violence that took place on ESPN Radio LA earlier this week. ESPN would not confirm nor deny the suspension, but the New York Daily News says the network issued a statement saying Kellerman will return to his regular jobs on Thursday.

Kellerman co-hosts ESPN’s “SportsNation” on TV and “Max & Marcellus” on ESPNLA Radio and shared a story Monday about a domestic violence incident he had with his then-girlfriend, who is now his wife. He shared the story during a cross-talk segment with “Mason & Ireland” prior to his show starting.

The Daily News described Kellerman’s comments and explains why ESPN was not happy with him:

Kellerman said they both had to much too drink. He said when he tried getting things under control his then girlfriend slapped him. Kellerman said he slapped her back. He was quick to tell listeners that the woman is now is his wife and they have been happily married for 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  ....still has you butt hurt
                  I like floyd but i'm just telling the truth.
                  I think you're the one who is butt hurt because it's the truth. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I like floyd but i'm just telling the truth.
                    I think you're the one who is butt hurt because it's the truth. lol.

B*tch please.

Comment

• Adonis Stevenson was a violent pimp. Did a lot worse than just slap women around.

Comment

Working...
                      X