Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao succeed where Mayweather failed? Will he be the first to stop Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    KO's are not the end all and be all of success. If that was the case great fighters like Pep and Whitaker would not be considered great fighters. So I don't know what point you're trying to make.
    He doesn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      KO's are not the end all and be all of success. If that was the case great fighters like Pep and Whitaker would not be considered great fighters. So I don't know what point you're trying to make.
      My point is, people **** on Wlad Klitschko ever since he had a decision win over Sultan Ibragimov over four years ago. His own trainer yelled at him during the fight with the elusive Chambers saying "we don't want another bull**** decision" even though Wlad had stopped his previous 4 opponents.

Wlad is bashed because he scores KOs in the LATER rounds instead of early rounds. But when he took out Austin in an early round, the American writers like Dan Iole bashed him for that too.

But Floyd is PRAISED for winning his decisions! Is there a double standard going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        My point is, people **** on Wlad Klitschko ever since he had a decision win over Sultan Ibragimov over four years ago. His own trainer yelled at him during the fight with the elusive Chambers saying "we don't want another bull**** decision" even though Wlad had stopped his previous 4 opponents.

Wlad is bashed because he scores KOs in the LATER rounds instead of early rounds. But when he took out Austin in an early round, the American writers like Dan Iole bashed him for that too.

But Floyd is PRAISED for winning his decisions! Is there a double standard going on?
        Is Floyd 6-8, 245 with one punch KO power in both hands??

Comment

i can't answer this question right now .

Comment

Mosley is going to try his best to not get KO'd. But that doesn't mean his corner won't stop it and they might pull a De La Hoya between rounds if it starts getting out of hand.

It will be insane for Shane to trade with Manny, if that happens (I seriously doubt it) he will get KO'd. Hell Cotto had Mosley dazed when he tried to exchange with him. I expect a boxing Sugar Shane that will try and set up the right. Even this style will only delay the inevitable. Pac by 8th round TKO. Nassim will save Shane from further abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Is Floyd 6-8, 245 with one punch KO power in both hands??
              Floyd is a weak puncher even for his size!

Manny Pacquiao is much smaller than Floyd, but he's been able to stop boxers like Oscar who Floyd struggled with!

And Manny KOed Hatton in round 2, while Floyd struggled with him in the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Floyd is a weak puncher even for his size!

Manny Pacquiao is much smaller than Floyd, but he's been able to stop boxers like Oscar who Floyd struggled with!

And Manny KOed Hatton in round 2, while Floyd struggled with him in the early rounds.
                Chris Byrd is a weak puncher and he made your Russian boyfriend quit like a biitch.

Last I checked Mayweather has never quit.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                  Chris Byrd is a weak puncher and he made your Russian boyfriend quit like a biitch.

Last I checked Mayweather has never quit.
                  No.

After losing every round and getting knocked down twice in their first fight, Chris Byrd was KOed by my favorite boxer in their second fight.

Wladimir and Vitali are two different people, you moron.

Comment

Funny Mosley chased Mayweather around the ring and Pacquiao chase Mosley around the ring. Mosley trained to be the agressor against Manny.

Mayweather fans should realize they all have a plan til they get into the ring with Manny.

Comment

FAIL

Comment

Working...
                      X