Short of stopping Mosley...PACMAN deserves no credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
    Therefore, we can further conclude that:

The validity of the "critical opinions" of current pundits on past and historic champs, is also lacking merit?
    Please show us "critical opinions" of a certain boxing writer/critic to a great fighter he wrote back in the first half of the 20th century that still holds merit today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Please show us "critical opinions" of a certain boxing writer/critic to a great fighter he wrote back in the first half of the 20th century that still holds merit today.
      Hey I'm just following along with your posturing...

Mosley will get owned. Pac is still near prime or prime and Mosley's best days were last seen half a decade ago...

If I am wrong, it'll be a good thing for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        if Shane gets Hattoned, it would be hard not to give him props

if he Margaritos Shane, then it was expected

A "Hattonization" of Shane at or before 4th would get some prop.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          It's possible, Pac says he won't go for the KO but the minute Shane touches him his competitive nature will want to **** it out.

Comment

If PAC ko Mosley every *****s is gonna cry and demand ost on the spot and it'll also mean we will never see a PAC vs Floyd match even though it's clear now that it will never happen I just like to keep bringing this up to piss off the *****s lol because their so sensitive haha..

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post

i hate having to start our poker games so early

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                It's possible, Pac says he won't go for the KO but the minute Shane touches him his competitive nature will want to **** it out.
                That's just manny.. When was the last time u ever heard manny talk trash about any of his opponents?? Even after he whoop on them during the post fight interview he says he's just lucky lol.. But in his mind i bet he's thinking ko Mosley ko molsey haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  I agree with his last two fights (Marge and Mosley). As a fan of today...I wished he took on Bradley or Berto.
                  Marg and Shane beat either Berto and Bradley I don't see how either of those guys would be a better win for Pac than Marg or Shane.....Berto beat literally no one of note.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Marg and Shane beat either Berto and Bradley I don't see how either of those guys would be a better win for Pac than Marg or Shane.....Berto beat literally no one of note.
                    I'm not saying that Bradley or Berto would have beaten Pacman,but U do know that Berto was the 3rd ranked welterweight champion & the Bradley is the highest ranked jr welterweight right??Margarito was nothing at 154 & Mosley was ranked lower than Berto.In beating Berto he would have unified welterweight & further outdone his arch nemesis.In beating Bradley he would have regained the jr welterweight crown a 2nd time.Those 2 feats are easily greater than beating a worthless Margarito in a title farce/gimmick at 150 & an obviously ancient Mosley who brings nothing but the name of a once great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i hate having to start our poker games so early
                      I doubt it. But start prepping the cards and table at 8-10th rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X