Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Bradley: *Now* Who Are You Picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is the better boxer and has all the physical advantages he should win if he can stay away from the headbuts

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      None of you guys think the pressure, along with the hand speed and accuracy, that Bradley brings will give Amir any trouble? Look what it did to Devon Alexander, who looked an excellent boxer against Urango.

Bradley isn't *amazing* at anything, but he's really good at everything, and he's got the style to give Khan some trouble. I think people are writing him off a bit much.
      I agree, If Bradley is able to effectively pressure Khan and make this an inside fight, I envisage a dominant win for Bradley with a possible TKO. It will also be interesting to see how Khan ties up Bradley and how effectively Bradley's head will be in close. This claim that Khan is simply "too fast" for Bradley and will be able to dance circles around him is not plausible imo. I don't believe Khan has seen a fighter of this caliber, with the combined speed, skills and toughness of Bradley. Bradley is just as tough as Maidana. However, if Khan is able to keep Bradley off him and keep the fight at a distance, then I see him picking Bradley off from the outisde. The raging question is; will Khan be able to keep Bradley off him?

Comment

Khan, i hope he's working on avoiding Bradley's torpedo head.

Comment

Khan wins a decision...don't think Bradley cracks hard enough to really hurt Amir...Bradley would have to get inside and wear Khan down...and it won't be easy with Khan's size and those quick hands...

Comment

Everyone is acting like Khan will land his jab at will at Bradley and that since Bradley doesn't have the power that Maidana does...that he can't win. Sorry but i don't believe that one bit. Bradley has this going for him:

+his inside game is top notch! Junior witter mentioned that Bradley's physical presence can be tiring to deal with despite his lack of KO punching power. Khan's inside game is weak, Bradley has got enough foot speed to catch Khan even if Khan is faster.
            +He's a great counter punch. Amir's jab can be countered once Timmay gets in the rhythm.
            +Still has pop. Each of his opponents, besides the head butts looked like they were going through hell from Bradley's punches.
            +His A grade head movement makes it difficult to consistently land the jab on him. He just gets clocked when he gets reckless.

I feel that Bradley will break down Khan in a close fight with Khan having the advantage at first because of him being able to keep timmay at bay for a bit.
            Last edited by TheSlickster; 04-25-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Khan won't outbox Bradley, mainly because Bradley is a better boxer, Khan is riding his talent as roach attempts to mold him into a better boxer, Khans only adv is hand speed, which can be slowed by body punches, fighting on the inside smothering his punches and effective countering, Khan does not like pressure, and Bradley will give pressure, Khans foot work is bad and accuracy is not that good, couldn't hit a guy standing infront of him with his hands down, don't give me that awkward excuse either. Its gonna be a run n flurry fest though, Khan will circle the ring and flurry. Bradley by a wide UD. he is too good of a boxer, who can adapt with effective pressure and countering ability

Comment

Still picking Khan.

When it comes down to it Tim is a nice all rounder, no glaring flaws, but imo nothing that special really.

If Amir gets it right, he is faster, bigger with more pop, he should be able to win this, not saying it'll be easy, but I could see Amir winning 7 rounds to 5 with possibly a flash knockdown guarenteeing a close but clear UD

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Still picking Khan.

When it comes down to it Tim is a nice all rounder, no glaring flaws, but imo nothing that special really.

If Amir gets it right, he is faster, bigger with more pop, he should be able to win this, not saying it'll be easy, but I could see Amir winning 7 rounds to 5 with possibly a flash knockdown guaranteeing a close but clear UD
                  I thought I was the only one that thought of this happening.

But I have Amir Khan by UD.

Bradley just doesn't have enough to beat Amir imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
                    I thought I was the only one that thought of this happening.

But I have Amir Khan by UD.

Bradley just doesn't have enough to beat Amir imo.
                    the exact scenario I am envisioning, is that Timmy realises he's down a couple of rounds in the 12th, storms in windmilling like he did against Alexander, gets clipped, and there goes his chances of winning a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      the exact scenario I am envisioning, is that Timmy realises he's down a couple of rounds in the 12th, storms in windmilling like he did against Alexander, gets clipped, and there goes his chances of winning a decision
                      The one I pictured was just what happened with Maidana.

Just a random KD..

Comment

Working...
                      X