Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Manny Pacquiao go through Floyd Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW at some of you people...how many of you forget Pac lost twice to some no named nobodies and wasnt a world champ until his 36th fight,....Mayweather was a world champ in his 18th fight and has been fighting LIVE dogs since then....Pac was getting his ass handed to him my Morales & JMM....Floyd has never lost.....Pac resume is super padded...his first 36 fights were across asia fighting NOBODIES.....

also...LMAO @ peoples disclaimers... "this version of pac"....what version? you mean the EPO/HGH version....why hasnt anyone refrenced a particular version of MAYWEATHER? Because its been the same fighter his whole career...he didnt magically get good over night

Comment

No.

He wouldn't get passed Corrales in his prime, Castillo, and DLH at his natural weight. Not only that, but Marquez beat him twice already.

It'd be fun to see him against Judah though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
        Possibly, if you're referring to the 2005 Manny and beyond. 135 and above he beats them all, and not just beats them, i seriously believe he would TKO/KO every fighter Floyd has faced, bar De La Hoya.

But he couldnt beat Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat?

yeah sure....GTFOF

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          WOW at some of you people...how many of you forget Pac lost twice to some no named nobodies and wasnt a world champ until his 36th fight,....Mayweather was a world champ in his 18th fight and has been fighting LIVE dogs since then....Pac was getting his ass handed to him my Morales & JMM....Floyd has never lost.....Pac resume is super padded...his first 36 fights were across asia fighting NOBODIES.....

also...LMAO @ peoples disclaimers... "this version of pac"....what version? you mean the EPO/HGH version....why hasnt anyone refrenced a particular version of MAYWEATHER? Because its been the same fighter his whole career...he didnt magically get good over night
          pac wasn't a world champ till his 36th fight? that's true and a decade also has 11 years in it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            pac wasn't a world champ till his 36th fight? that's true and a decade also has 11 years in it.
            sorry ....i meant beat a legitimate title holder..nobody cares about some bull**** "WBC International super bantamweight title"

Comment

sorry ....i meant beat a legitimate title holder..nobody cares about some bull**** "WBC International super bantamweight title"
              still wrong.

Comment

still wrong.
                im wrong about him losing to 2 no names that Mayweather would NEVER EVER lose to?

Comment

But he couldnt beat Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat?

yeah sure....GTFOF
                  Try reading through what i said, you moron.

Comment

im wrong about him losing to 2 no names that Mayweather would NEVER EVER lose to?
                    pacquiao beat saskatul for the wbc title in his 25th fight. just admit you are too lazy to do proper research or you like lying to make pac look worse.

Comment

pacquiao beat saskatul for the wbc title in his 25th fight. just admit you are too lazy to do proper research or you like lying to make pac look worse.
                      Man he got knocked out vs Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat...theres no way I could possibly try to make him look worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X