Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: The "Raging Bull" Charges Forward at Nokia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight. Without the headbutt Perez was not going to make it to round 12 with the punishment he was taking.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      guess you never seen vic fight before..he ALWAYS does that
      That's my point. He has to break the rules to win, if he isn't allowed to break the rules (or runs into a bomb from Donaire), he loses. And how the commentator's did say one word about it is beyond me...

Comment

Those headshots slowed yhonny down. He wasn't obviously hurt by them but they took a toll on his sharpness and energy. Vic beat his ass and Vic was a little tired but not bad, he was still pounding Yhonny all the way even in the 4th and 5th in fact I think his best shot that he landed was in like the 4th when he hit Yhonny square in the middle of the mug, that one shook Yhonny's whole body. Perez has a great chin, I don't think the other guys at bantam can take those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
          That's my point. He has to break the rules to win, if he isn't allowed to break the rules (or runs into a bomb from Donaire), he loses. And how the commentator's did say one word about it is beyond me...
          No offense but that's what the guy on your avy does in all his fights, dirty tactics.

Comment

Working...
          X