No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: The "Raging Bull" Charges Forward at Nokia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: The "Raging Bull" Charges Forward at Nokia

Los Angeles, CA – With the Showtime Bantamweight Finals fight between Abner Mares and Joseph Agbeko postponed due to injury, Vic Darchinyan and Yohnny Perez took center stage at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nothing special, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Comment

Vic's my boy but kind of nervous though as he looked tired by round 4.

I personally didn't see this fight lasting past round 8 and I figured to see Vic taste the canvas at least once with his openly "wild" style...

It could have been better but as I called it, Vic got the "W"!

Comment

Well, I have to admit I was wrong on this fight. I actually picked Yonnhy, as I thought Vic had seen his better days.

Last night, Vic looked great and I look forward to seeing him fight again!

Comment

Am I the only one who noticed that Vic cheated the entire fight. He was sticking out his right hand and leaving it out there which is illegal. You are not allowed to measure your opponent, you need to bring that hand back. And, he was elbowing and constantly pushing Perez off with his shoulder. I felt he completely cheated because it seemed the only time Vic landed any telling blows was when he was measuring his opponent. If I were fighting him, everytime he stuck out that right hand I would have slapped it down with my left and thrown the straight right. After a few of those, Vic wouldn't have done it anymore. And although Vic may have won anyway, he only wins when he is allowed to cheat. He even said the reason he lost to Mares was because he wasn't allowed to fight his fight, which he wasn't allowed to measure which is a blatant illegal move. Someone needs to knock this b*tch out once and for all..

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
            Am I the only one who noticed that Vic cheated the entire fight. He was sticking out his right hand and leaving it out there which is illegal. You are not allowed to measure your opponent, you need to bring that hand back. And, he was elbowing and constantly pushing Perez off with his shoulder. I felt he completely cheated because it seemed the only time Vic landed any telling blows was when he was measuring his opponent. If I were fighting him, everytime he stuck out that right hand I would have slapped it down with my left and thrown the straight right. After a few of those, Vic wouldn't have done it anymore. And although Vic may have won anyway, he only wins when he is allowed to cheat. He even said the reason he lost to Mares was because he wasn't allowed to fight his fight, which he wasn't allowed to measure which is a blatant illegal move. Someone needs to knock this b*tch out once and for all..
            And mares landing over 20 low blows in their fight is legal???

Comment

He's already been knocked out badly. What else do you want from it?

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                And mares landing over 20 low blows in their fight is legal???
                I wasn't even talking about Mares, why even bring him up. Against Mares he wasn't allowed to break the rules and lost. Against Perez, he was and got the win. That is all I was saying. I am not saying Vic wouldn't have won but he those illegal tactics need to be stopped. He did them thru the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                  He's already been knocked out badly. What else do you want from it?
                  It's because he cries like a b*tch when he has to follow the rules and loses and then when a ref repeatly allows him to break the rules and happens to get the win, he turns right back into that cocky SOB and arrogant prick he has been his entire career...

Comment

guess you never seen vic fight before..he ALWAYS does that

Comment

Working...
                    X