No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw To Petition Darchinyan-Perez Winner To Face Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw To Petition Darchinyan-Perez Winner To Face Mares

Regardless of who wins tonight's SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING broadcast from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles (10:30 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast), between former IBF Bantamweight Champion Yonnhy "El Colombiano" Perez and two-division world champion Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan, promoter Gary Shaw says he'll petition the IBF to sanction an Interim title fight between them and IBF #4-rated Abner Mares.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why the *** does that fat *** want Mares to fight two of the guys he already beat?... *** that.. Mares would wait for the real batamweight champion in agbeko... he wont get any credit beating someone that was already beaten by the real champ.

Comment

Makes sense if its Perez.

They fought to a draw, though I had Mares winning by two rounds.

Vic gets beat worse the second time around.

Comment

man i hope mares dont get fcked from being inactive.

Comment

good....more reason for me to root for darchinyan now, coz i had him winning vs mares.....i think perez beats him at this point tho...

Comment

depends how good perez looks tonite,if he looks dominating and king kong is out for a long azz while then i dont mind at all. he aint getting his chance against nonito until all that legal **** is over with bob and top rank and chemito is still weighing the options. i dont mind shaw pressing the action,

Comment

I've got Perez tonight. Darchinyan is too weak at 118.

Comment

Vic is good but i really want colombiano to win, the winner of the tourney should fight nonito donaire not vic who already lost to both

Comment

Winner of Perez-Darchynian fights Donaire. Winner of that fight goes against winner of Mares-Agbeko.

Comment

Love Vic but gotta side with my boy, Perez.

Comment

Working...
                    X