No announcement yet.

If one of Alex Ariza's fighters would undergo random drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    i just dont care anymore. you guys support anything and everything he does because hes the same race and from the same place. it doesnt matter you all win so pat each other on the back. while your at it go to the pacuiao robinson who is better thread and state your case there.
    lol bringing up the race card again.. what does race have anything to do with this?? you're the only one who keeps bringing up the race subject.. what did manny do that was wrong and we support it?? did manny beat on his wife and we support that?? did manny lashed out on a security guard and we support that? did manny went on camera and vented his racist rant towards floyd and we also support that also?? i think your confused now bro.. floyd on the other hand.....

Comment

this is the entire thread. and i was just as stupid for arguing with guys that will never ever question their god. well its never to late to learn from our mistakes im out of this stupid debate forever.

Comment

i just dont care anymore. you guys support anything and everything he does because hes the same race and from the same place. it doesnt matter you all win so pat each other on the back. while your at it go to the pacuiao robinson who is better thread and state your case there.
        Oh, you care. 25 posts says you do. Out of 91. You care, and you always will.

Btw, I'm a Chicano, from California. Over 7,000 miles away from where Mannys from.

Comment

if every boxers would only undergo random drug testing

Comment

Look at this fookin' village idiot, he thinks that all of pac fans are pinoys!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              ... and came out clean

Then I'd call him "hands down" theee best strength & conditioning coach in the sport...

Prove the critics wrong Ariza..
              LOL!

Exactly how many strength and conditioning coaches (who work with boxers) can you name?

Comment

mannie phresh is mannie fresh' leftover

Comment

what a jealous clown...grow the f up

sick of all these jealous accusers with no proof asking others to prove themselves

grow the f up

i'm staten island born and raised, we don't tolerate that garbage. That **** is for little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    Oh, you care. 25 posts says you do. Out of 91. You care, and you always will.

Btw, I'm a Chicano, from California. Over 7,000 miles away from where Mannys from.
                    *****s think all that support Pac are Filipinos... Hehehehehe... Filipinos were also booing floyd and chanting "Manny, Manny!!" during the Ortiz/Berto fight...They fail to realize the pressure is on Floyd because it is not just Pinoys but pretty much most fans, media, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X