F@cking Awesome: Berto Ortiz Highlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fkn Ortiz, LOL

Comment

hahah, funny ****. this is actually my video that i made on my seperate account because i wanted to make sure i didnt have to deal with any copyrights lol

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
        hahah, funny ****. this is actually my video that i made on my seperate account because i wanted to make sure i didnt have to deal with any copyrights lol
        i found it a few days ago i sub'd your channel lol. great vid man.

Comment

yeah my original channel is qawibraxtoni81 thats my primary channel kdually14 is just for these new highlights that have copyrights

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
            yeah my original channel is qawibraxtoni81 thats my primary channel kdually14 is just for these new highlights that have copyrights
            i subbed both great vids by the way you should upload some. theyre quality.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post

Haha, I'm not sure if it was the best HL, but the definitely the funniest !

Comment

Originally posted by ThrowedEssay
                stupid ass berto got hit with the same punch twice in the 6th that dropped him
                yeah but if u look closely before he was hit by those two left shots he got hit with a mean right hook

Comment

Originally posted by blockhar View Post
                  that was a war. berto needs to go to the body more and stop pawing with his jab. he has power but ortiz is looking for it . but man, props to both. that was a great slug fest.
                  If Ortiz had gone to the body more he ends it in about 7rds. Berto's legs were gone after the first KD.

Comment

for real i cant get enough of this vid. props to my man.

Comment

Working...
                    X