No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Prescott vs Jargal, Andrade vs Bell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Prescott vs Jargal, Andrade vs Bell

All the participants for ESPN's "Friday Night Fights" card at Mohegan Sun weighed-in today. The Star Boxing promoted card is headlined by Bayan "The Mongolian Mongoose" Jargal (15-1-3, 10KO's) taking on "Khanqueror" Breidis Prescott (23-2, 19KO's) and also features highly regarded 2007 Amateur World Champion and 2008 US Olympian Demetrius Andrade (12-0, 8KO's) opening up the ESPN telecast when he squares off against Omar Bell (8-1, 5KO's). Below is the scheduled bout sheet for tomorrow night's show with weights.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn andrade looks small compared to the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      All the participants for ESPN's "Friday Night Fights" card at Mohegan Sun weighed-in today. The Star Boxing promoted card is headlined by Bayan "The Mongolian Mongoose" Jargal (15-1-3, 10KO's) taking on "Khanqueror" Breidis Prescott (23-2, 19KO's) and also features highly regarded 2007 Amateur World Champion and 2008 US Olympian Demetrius Andrade (12-0, 8KO's) opening up the ESPN telecast when he squares off against Omar Bell (8-1, 5KO's). Below is the scheduled bout sheet for tomorrow night's show with weights.

[Click Here To Read More]
      ****, a Prescott thread..... gotta be a first time for everything I guess.

I suppose it must be about time to pull out all of the Prescott/Khan gif's?

Even though I am absoooooolutely positive that Prescott would spark out Khan in the first round again, I wonder if he can actually win this fight?

Comment

good luck to prescott, hopefully he gets the W and maybe, just maybe, khan gives him a rematch they could finally put all that to rest.

Comment

hahaha didnt know kevin rooney's son was a boxer, cool

Comment

Hope Andrade gets beat seen him on ESPN enough to know he isn't going anywhere and will just be protected for as long as possible.

Comment

Awwww look at Khans papi Prescott

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                Awwww look at Khans papi Prescott
                No gif ???

Comment

Working...
                X