Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko beats ANY fighter in history in a H2H MATCHUP.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko beats ANY fighter in history in a H2H MATCHUP.......

.....'nuff said. I won't burden you with the overwhelming numbers that only he possesses in the history of the sport. I'll just say 6ft 7 250 lbs of lean & mean fighting machine that possesses every & any boxing trait one can think of can NOT be the underdog in any matchup. You all know this is the case but have excuses lined up the a'ss when all evidence points to this as being very realistic.

Even peeps who don't like him admit to him being a nightmare matchup for anyone..... i'm just stating what you can't.. deal with it..it's the truth your honor!

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    .....'nuff said. I won't burden you with the overwhelming numbers that only he possesses in the history of the sport. I'll just say 6ft 7 250 lbs of lean & mean fighting machine that possesses every & any boxing trait one can think of can NOT be the underdog in any matchup. You all know this is the case but have excuses lined up the a'ss when all evidence points to this as being very realistic.

Even peeps who don't like him admit to him being a nightmare matchup for anyone..... i'm just stating what you can't.. deal with it..it's the truth your honor!
    Everybody but the bums that walked him down and made him quit..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Everybody but the bums that walked him down and made him quit..lol..
      His own body made him quit... no one featherfisted fighter can do this..especially when he can swat those punches in his sleep.

Comment

except the guy who gave him a pizza face..lol

Comment

Comment

People have this deluded notion that somehow I AM excluding his 2 unsavory losses to Byrd & Lewis from his resume... Nothing can be further from the truth. Even with these losses his numbers are by far the best of alltime.. i'm including the lows as well as the incredible highs. Either way... no one come close. Highest KO% in heavyweight history included are his 2 defeats.. highest scorecard ratio in boxing history..included are his 2 defeats. No one is taking them away.. it's part of the resume.... so with that being said...let's concentrate solely on his supposed weak comp that he's responsible for making weaker than they are in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              His own body made him quit... no one featherfisted fighter can do this..especially when he can swat those punches in his sleep.
              His own body make him quit just like Byrd's body and Ross Purity's body made them NOT quit...LOL.

Comment

Just ignore this guy, i don't even think he's a Klitschko fan.

Comment

Vitali is a great Heavyweight, an awkward night for anyone, but place him against the likes of george foreman, larry holmes, there the sorts of fighters that I think he would struggle to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

#classic

Comment

Working...
                    X