No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Ortiz Clash Bound To Happen, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmiraanBoxer View Post
    ortiz has come back stronger than ever and has looked great in each fight after maidana ... he wasnt too bad against maidana either...he dropped the mother****er twice and ****** with him .. hes young i understand he didnt want to take any punishment and its paid off ... Khan looked like **** against a moving punching bag mccloskey and paul was making him miss too much ... hes lucky the fight was stopped i could see paul taking it to him later on ... khan was huffing and puffing aswell..
    McCloskey didn't do f@ck all through the six rounds that he supposedly fought Khan, he was being beaten easily and there wasn't a hope in hell that he'd beat Khan. You really don't understand anything about boxing.

Comment

Not a horrible boxer but his deff. not a great one either. Tim n Khan are more hype jobs than nothing. They have done nothing to earn their spot on any p4p list.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Would Kahn be considered to have a killer jab? Or Bradley?
        It's "Khan" and not "Kahn", have got that now?

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
          It's "Khan" and not "Kahn", have got that now?
          I was just going to post something very similar to that. After so many posts on KHAN he can't get the spelling right. I was starting to believe it was some obscure joke.

Comment

Originally posted by druss81 View Post
            I was just going to post something very similar to that. After so many posts on KHAN he can't get the spelling right. I was starting to believe it was some obscure joke.
            I just spelled his name wrong. No big deal. Thank you two for the correction.

Comment

I just spelled his name wrong. No big deal. Thank you two for the correction.
              No worries, apologies, I probably sounded rather *****y then.

Comment

I think Kahn loses to both Bradley and Ortiz. Bradley would welcome Ortiz's aggression and wanting to trade. I think that fight may be better than Berto/Ortiz because Bradley comes to fight and is tough. I'm up in the air about Bradley/Ortiz. Have to see how Bradley does in his next fight.
                I think you can't beat Bradley withthe straight right alone(which is how he beat Berto)Bradley does not get much credit for his boxing ability which think is amazing..IMO Ortiz won't look as good as he did against Berto for a few reasons..

1.Bradley does not have stamina issues..

2.Bradley is as talented(even tho I would give Berto the slight edge in this department)as Berto and will be mobil and hard to hit..

3.Bradley is tough and one shot will mean nothing to him,you have to kill Bradley for him to stop attacking..

I think its a fight Bradley can win tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  I think you can't beat Bradley withthe straight right alone(which is how he beat Berto)Bradley does not get much credit for his boxing ability which think is amazing..IMO Ortiz won't look as good as he did against Berto for a few reasons..

2.Bradley is as talented(even tho I would give Berto the slight edge in this department)as Berto and will be mobil and hard to hit..

3.Bradley is tough and one shot will mean nothing to him,you have to kill Bradley for him to stop attacking..

I give Bradley a chance to win if they fought to but will give it to Ortiz as well. The fight would be another war.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post

It doesn't take much stamina to deliver a headbutt, I don't see him as very skilled/talented more of a pot shotter, but tough I give thee.

Comment

Originally posted by druss81 View Post
                      It doesn't take much stamina to deliver a headbutt, I don't see him as very skilled/talented more of a pot shotter, but tough I give thee.
                      The head butts do take away from some of what he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X