No announcement yet.

Juanma is a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    Al Bernstein agreed with Juanmas reaction to the stoppage. And noone other then maybe Prboxingcotto has said anything like "if it wasn't for the ref, juanma would have came back and knockedout Salido". It was just a bad stoppage. The ref should have waited. Juanma was in bad shae buit he wasn't out on his feet, leaning on the ropes like a ragdoll the way JLCastillo was vs Corrales.
    He was hurt but could've continued but this loss should be good for him he fell in love with his power and forgot the jab he has a wonderful right hook though. He needs to drop that ego a little bit so he can learn new things like DEFENSE.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
      I agree I would rather go out like Juanma too. Cotto did try against Pac he got up in the 3rd round and kept trading shots and in the 4th round he was hurt even worst then he tried to box he was just trying to win the fight.
      He just tried to survive the fight after the 5th round and not get ko. Vs Margarito, the 2nd half of the fight he tried to box, while moving back and still landing shots. He didn't do **** vs Pac after the 5th round. I love'em both. I root for all of our fighters to win but I hate it when Cotto fans diss Juanma cuz I know they didn't like it when Tito fans dissed Cotto.

Comment

What I found more strange was that during the Salido v JuanMa fight, they had a poll that asked who was the greatest PR fighter and the answer was Tito.

I was shocked by that.

Comment

He was hurt but could've continued but this loss should be good for him he fell in love with his power and forgot the jab he has a wonderful right hook though. He needs to drop that ego a little bit so he can learn new things like DEFENSE.
          Youi are what are. Not saying he can't try to learn to protect himself better but its like people here in NYC wanting Carmelo to step up his defense. Dude is a scorer. He is what he is. He would be a better player if he improved on the defensive end but it might not happen and I atleast appreciate him for what he is and trying his best.

Comment

He just tried to survive the fight after the 5th round and not get ko. Vs Margarito, the 2nd half of the fight he tried to box, while moving back and still landing shots. He didn't do **** vs Pac after the 5th round. I love'em both. I root for all of our fighters to win but I hate it when Cotto fans diss Juanma cuz I know they didn't like it when Tito fans dissed Cotto.
            Dude I was rooting for Juanma but I knew it was a matter of time someone with a good chin and some power KO'ed him. But I was screaming GET THE LEFT HAND UP!!!!! JAAAAAAB!!!!!! HOLD!!!!!!!! DON'T RUSH IN WITH YOUR CHIN UP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              What I found more strange was that during the Salido v JuanMa fight, they had a poll that asked who was the greatest PR fighter and the answer was Tito.

I was shocked by that.
              Young people don't know who Gómez, Benítez, ortíz were so I wasn't surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

I was shocked by that.
                Most of the fans that voted pribably never seen or heard of Benitez, Gomez or Ortiz. Ortiz hardly ever gets mentioned and he is viewed by most Boxing people as the best from the Island. Tito, he was more loved I think by the people more then any of them though.

Comment

Youi are what are. Not saying he can't try to learn to protect himself better but its like people here in NYC wanting Carmelo to step up his defense. Dude is a scorer. He is what he is. He would be a better player if he improved on the defensive end but it might not happen and I atleast appreciate him for what he is and trying his best.
                  I like Carmelo he is what he is but in boxing things are different YOU are the team there's nobody to help you win in the ring so you have to be good all around.

Comment

Dude I was rooting for Juanma but I knew it was a matter of time someone with a good chin and some power KO'ed him. But I was screaming GET THE LEFT HAND UP!!!!! JAAAAAAB!!!!!! HOLD!!!!!!!! DON'T RUSH IN WITH YOUR CHIN UP!!!!!
                    I yelled for all that too but I knew it wasn't gonna happen. Juanmas best defense is throwing punches. Won't get u far but he tried to fight back and survive the only way he knew how. Throwing punches.

Comment

Maybe because I'm rican and I feel ashamed that Juanma behave that way and that Al Berstein got hit with water bottles and to see all this countrymen trolls blaming the ref on the forum. Don't you think I wanted Juanma to win? Sure, I was rooting for him and begging him to jab and to raise his left hand to block Salido's overhand right.
                      There's no shame in his loss. If anything he showed a big heart withstanding that assault in the 5th and making it out alive. In the heat of the moment people say stuff they may not mean or understand. The crowd was acting unsportsman like by throwing water bottles and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X