• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero/Ortiz at 147. Make it happen.

Comment

Lulz, you're not that good.

Best stay at 135 for a while.

Comment

You have to go through the ladder before you can join the elite...if you can do that and have a big fanbase then you can start aiming high. Now, do you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Guerrero/Ortiz at 147. Make it happen.

^^^^
          This

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
          You have to go through the ladder before you can join the elite...if you can do that and have a big fanbase then you can start aiming high. Now, do you understand?
          ortiz never really went through that ladder, fought and lost to maidana, drew with peterson and then gets a championship fight.......maybe his was a short ladder?

Comment

he just beat a 135 lbs punch bag, 147 lbs fighters will school you Robert, Ortiz will beat you to a pulp so will Berto. Maidana will give you a warm velcome to 140lbs so dont even think about 147 guys

Comment

I'd like to see him at 135 against Marquez or Rios.

Comment

rios alone wou **** him up........he's got a better chance with jmm's old ass...

Comment

guerrero needs to test the waters at 140 lbs until he starts making these kind of statements, considering he quit against yordan.

I mean, beating up Katsidis doesn't make you a viable contender at 147 lbs.

Comment

Ortiz kos robert at 147 make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I'd like to see him at 135 against Marquez or Rios.
                      Well, he won't fight Rios because Top Rank refuses to work with Golden Boy. His best chances are Marquez and possibly Bradley, Khan or Judah at 140 lbs. Those would be all good fights however I think he can't beat any of them. He doesn't punch hard enough to KO any of them and they are all just naturally bigger and in the case of JMM, more well-rounded altogether.

Comment

Working...
                      X