Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know your a Hardcore Boxing fan when....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    You randomly shadowbox throughout the day.

Wake up from a nap, throw a few combos.

Walking through Wal-Mart in the shampoo isles, pump out a few jabs.

Commercial break on, time to blast away a few punches before you grab a snack.
    My co-worker caught me doing this the other day at work as I was leaving the restroom, all he said was 'what the hell are you doing?!

Comment

when two fights are happening at the same time so you take another rooms tv to set it side by side to watch both.

when everyone you knows wants to spark up a convo with you they always ask "whos fighting this weekend"

when you fight collections/career sets contain vhs

when you pass up pussy to watch a great fight.

when you have all your neices/lil kids know exactly what a body shot is.

Comment

When you threaten to kill 50cent because he made fun of your favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Before making love you scream "let's get ready to rumble"
          I actually have sang "Eye of the Tiger" while I was getting rode before.

Great thread by the way.

You know you're a die hard boxing fan when you don't even have the desire to follow the more mainstream sports like Football, Basketball or Baseball...and thus look for opportunities in sports conversations to divert the conversation to boxing, which typically fails with 90% of people unless there is something notable going on with Mayweather or Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            You’ve taken a large sum of time on training your wife/girlfriend on how to either NOT touch the DVR on Friday/Saturday nights or to record and save fights on those very same nights if you are not home. While also making it a very important point to NEVER delete anything unless you personally approved it and are watching them actually do it.
            LMAO My wife KNOOOOOWS!

I JUST deleted the Broner/DeMarco fight last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
              LMAO My wife KNOOOOOWS!

I JUST deleted the Broner/DeMarco fight last week.
              When you never delete any fights you have.

Comment

Reading/posting on Boxingscene with one hand, holding your ladies leg with the other while shes giving birth to your first and only child..?

True story.

Comment

When your baby mama tries to tell your 15 month old not to hit and you encourage it saying she's training for the future.

Comment

When you're shit-faced drunk and can still take a piss and grab another beer in 60 seconds or less and get back to the TV so you don't miss anything.

Comment

Arriving from a long haul flight and asking the first people you see in the airport who won the fight you missed 6 hours ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X