Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hayden Panettiere Talking About Getting ****** By Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've been together for over a year now (or 2?), she's talking about their ***life on tv...do I hear wedding bells?? Can you imagine what their sons would be like? One 6'7 and the other one 5'5.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      That poor little vag.

edit: And she's talking to Ellen Degeneres of all people! I bet even Ellen felt Wad's penis after hearing that.
      Wad! HAHAHA!!! I hope that one sticks, hilarious...

Comment

That's just disgusting. Why would you want to be with a man that you have to "work" to make it even half decent?

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
          That's just disgusting. Why would you want to be with a man that you have to "work" to make it even half decent?
          Maybe she likes to be spun like a top...

Comment

Both Wlad & Hayden are good looking people. (No **** but Wlad has a nice appearance and Hayden is ***y)

Except as a couple, I think they look weird and bad together because the height difference is too much. Its like a giant with a midget.

Having said that, theyre both goodlooking. Just too big of height difference.

and lol @ Hayden talking about getting ****** by Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              lets be real here, wlad is probably 8+ inches erect with the girth of a pepsi can
              Sh*eeeit. For a HW. More like Absolut vodka bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                lets be real here, wlad is probably 8+ inches erect with the girth of a pepsi can
                LMAO!!!

Comment

Wald splits that like a piece of firewood. She takes it like a champ.

Comment

Well if she would have dealt with 8+ inch "stealhammer" than she wouldn't been so happy as she is today. Saying that Wlad probably has a wiener not bigger than 5 in.

Comment

I bet Wlad is a sensitive lover that cries midway through and has Vitali finish.

Comment

Working...
                      X