Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly did you have Ortiz vs Petersen a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Peterson did enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      I thought Peterson did enough to win.
      I did too. yeah if you look at the fight as one single body of work then yes, Ortiz probably "deserved" to win. But its scored round by round

Comment

no, i think ortiz did enough to win when i saw it live...but looking back at it, he deserves a draw. dude didn't finish him off when he had the chance, and he let peterson come back and even outbox him...

edit: ^^like the guy above me said, a fight is scored round by round

Comment

i had ortiz winning the peterson fight by a close margin ... but i didnt complain too much about the draw cause he didnt seem to 'earn' the win. but with the kd's it was hard to score it any other way but for ortiz

Comment

I did a scorecard and had it a Draw.

Comment

Ortiz won no doubt about it even if he didn't look impressive in that fight.

Comment

I thought he won. In rds I had it 5-5 but the 2kd's gave Ortiz the win on my card.

Comment

I had it a draw the night of the fight in the moment,but when I re-watch it I had Peterson by 1 rd..Ortiz was relying to much on his power in that fight,when it did not do anything to Peterson he was very discourage..Peterson won more rds imo..

Comment

I had the fight for Peterson. At best I give Ortiz the draw. After he scored the two knockdowns he had the last round and that's it I think where he did enough for me to give him the round over the counter shots Peterson was landing.

Comment

He should of got the decision, but he has himself to blame for not finishing strong. I also think weight was starting to bother Ortiz at that point. He is clearly not a junior welter.

Comment

Working...
                      X