Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Pick? Khan vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH this is not going to be the fight that alot of the Amir Khan followers think it will be, Timothy Bradley is regarded by many as one of the top pound for pound fighters in boxing, and Amir Khan has clear problems when it comes to stamina and when it comes to fighting on the backfoot. If Bradley exploits those 2 weaknesses I think Amir Khan will not only be dominated, but will be a worn out man that will be stopped in the later rounds, and hopefully after that he has a think to himself about how he has lately been conducting himself, I used to like Amir but recently he seems more arrogant and less focused on the job at hand, just my opinion.

Comment

Khan wins a decision in a very ugly fight. Alexander let Bradley dictate the pace, Khan is more likely to fight fire with fire and I think he was practicing his dirty tactics on Saturday with the rushing in on McCloskey, clinching and putting his weight on McCloskey. That being said I do think the fight is going to be a lot more entertaining than Bradley-Alexander and there is even potential for a Berto-Ortiz style War to break out.

Comment

Khan beats Bradley but Devon beats Khan

Comment

Tossup

I can see this fight going either way

Khan has the speed and the tenacity

Bradley has the defense and the dedication

I hope the fight does happen

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Khan by doiminance.
            Thats how I see it too. Khan will be far too quick, he ain't going to be hanging around the inside waiting to be butted thats for sure.

Comment

Khan boxing>Bradley volume punching
              Khan wins UD

Comment

Khan will get frustrated when he realises 1.) how good Bradleys defence is and 2.) that Bradley has the power to knock Amir out, even though many say he dosen't I firmly believe if Bradley lands a big hook that Amir Khan will be stunned and the knockout is a strong possibility if this fight goes into the later rounds, or maybe a TKO.

Comment

I'm taking Bradley because he is as awkward as McCloskey, and McCloskey was making Khan miss often.

Bradley by a late tko 9-11 or decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    I'm taking Bradley because he is as awkward as McCloskey, and McCloskey was making Khan miss often.

Bradley by a late tko 9-11 or decision win.
                    yup this is how i see it going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy****Hot View Post
                      Khan wins a decision in a very ugly fight. Alexander let Bradley dictate the pace, Khan is more likely to fight fire with fire and I think he was practicing his dirty tactics on Saturday with the rushing in on McCloskey, clinching and putting his weight on McCloskey. That being said I do think the fight is going to be a lot more entertaining than Bradley-Alexander and there is even potential for a Berto-Ortiz style War to break out.
                      Devon dictated the pace(lol)oh boy

Comment

Working...
                      X