• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think that Bradley is Vastly under-rated

Comment

Khan to win by headbutt in round 7, or by UD

Comment

Khan by decision
        Bradleys got the style to frustrate and take anything on the inside, but Khans too big for him and twice the boxer at range
        He doesn't offer much getting backed up though, thats where Bradley will win his rounds... but I can't see him taking the majority.
        Last edited by TRAV1$; 04-18-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Bradley does a lot of lunging forward in straight lines. Personally, I see Tim walking on to straight combos all night. However, Tim's conditioning could help him catch up with Khan later in the fight and get closer. I favour Amir to win a UD but Bradley has a good chance if he can upset Khan's rhythm and outlast him. I don't foresee a stoppage for either guy.

Comment

Hope its a good fight when and if it happens, seems likely it will the way Khan is speaking.

Comment

I hope Khan turns up on the night in better physical condition than he looked vs McCloskey!

Comment

Does Eddie roach really want Kahn to face pac? how would that work trainer wise? :S

Comment

I hate to say it, but I picture Khan by decision.

He'll just pump his jab out, and dance the whole fight. The second Timmy gets inside, Khan will be on his bike. I don't think it would be an exciting fight to watch at all.

That being said, I hope I'm wrong. I like Timmy 1000x more than I like Khan, it's just that Khan isn't going to fight on the inside. He'll use his jab, and move all night long, while Timmy is swinging for the fences, and missing.

Khan will not make it a fight. And if that's the case, Timmy stands no chance. Reason being, that Khan is so much bigger, and will exploit his reach/height advantages.

Timmy works best on the inside, and Khan works best from a distance. I just don't picture Khan sitting in the pocket and trading with Timmy. It would be suicide for him. Just like against Maidana, Khan will run when the going gets tough.

Timmy's only chance is if Khan somehow gases, or his chin has a meltdown like against Prescott. And I just picture those things happening.

Comment

I hope its a good fight if it ever happens, but I don't think it would be, I see Khan just running around jabbin all night long.

Comment

Lets hope that Khan faces Devon next not Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X