Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan by Decision

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      I don't think this fight will be easy for either of these fighters(let be real),but if Maidana(who is slow of feet)and Paul who look like a fish outta water got into Khan's guard..Bradley will be there dude and as far as Bradley's power I hope Khan feels the same way,he will be in for a unpleasant surprise..
      no doubt it wont be easy .... paulie was never in the fight with khan ..it was an easy beatdown.....maidan is pretty good at cutting the ring off , not saying bradely isnt but two things marcos has over timmmy is reach and power....so bradely sure is gonna need a diffrent approach , diffrent from how marcos did..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        no doubt it wont be easy .... paulie was never in the fight with khan ..it was an easy beatdown.....maidan is pretty good at cutting the ring off , not saying bradely isnt but two things marcos has over timmmy is reach and power....so bradely sure is gonna need a diffrent approach , diffrent from how marcos did..
        He has it,he has more tools then Maidana..Paulie did get beat but he landed some shots on Khan(Bradley is a better puncher then Paulie)and Bradley is far better boxer..It will be a good one I know we can agree to that,hope it's get's made with no problems..

Comment

Khan by doiminance.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            He has it,he has more tools then Maidana..Paulie did get beat but he landed some shots on Khan(Bradley is a better puncher then Paulie)and Bradley is far better boxer..It will be a good one I know we can agree to that,hope it's get's made with no problems..
            no doubt about that....but marcos has alos good qualites thats doing him good that timmy does'nt have so it's really not accurate to assume " just cause marcos did, bradely would too...i also agree timmy >>>>paulie....i think it'll be the next fight..hope the moneysplit does'nt fuk it up which is the only thing i can think that could prevent the fight from happening...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              no doubt about that....but marcos has alos good qualites thats doing him good that timmy does'nt have so it's really not accurate to assume " just cause marcos did, bradely would too...i also agree timmy >>>>paulie....i think it'll be the next fight..hope the moneysplit does'nt fuk it up which is the only thing i can think that could prevent the fight from happening...
              hope the moneysplit does'nt fuk it up which is the only thing i can think that could prevent the fight from happening...[/QUOTE]

I agree..

Comment

i cant choose here, both are very good.

Comment

his last performance wasnt good i picked bradley by descision but maybe ill change my mind to ko

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    wow @ this poll
                    imo bradley rapes kahn
                    This is what I think

Comment

Bradley wears out, overwhelms and finally stops Khan. And yes, I know that Bradley's record is short on KOs, but Khan has a weak chin, is susceptible to pressure and has not enough power to keep Bradley off of him and Bradley is a machine. He just won't stop. He'll be all over Khan every second of every minute of every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X