No announcement yet.

Who Would You Pick? Khan vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    I have to disagree with you here. The 135 Amir is gone.

The 135 Amir neglected lateral movement and wasn't concerned about the punches his opponents were throwing. The only comparison you can make is that Amir was throwing flurries with less accuracy, tbh.

Like for example. Amir neutralized McCloskey's signature right hook with his jab. The jab may not have always landed accurately but it prevented McCloskey from throwing that hook.

How many punches did McCloskey land?...exactly. McCloskey was really trying to KO Amir with that right uppercut yet Amir avoided almost every single one of them.

I agree with the mental part though. Amir can get too courageous at times and focus too much on impressing the audience.
    I think Khan's speed and footwork was the thing that neutralized McCloskey's offense, Khan was moving in and out, throwing a lot of combos. and that stopped McCloskey's timing.

Comment

Bradley by UD but won't be surprised if a late rd stoppage happens in favor of Bradley..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Bradley likes to get close and throw hooks. Amir is a straight shooter who has got the speed and reach advantage. This alone will trouble Bradley. Bradley is only gonna have one gameplan and thats to pressure Amir. Thats his only chance of winning.

Amir will make Bradley pay when he reaches in.
        The thing is Bradley won't reach,I see Bradley taking Khans Jab away first..Then make him very uncomfortable on the inside..Khan does not fight well going backwards tbh..He will be backwards a lot in this fight..

Comment

Before the McCloskey fight I felt that Bradley would win a close decision, now I favor Bradley to cruise to a ud or a late stoppage. Bradley is from the Bhop/Ward school, he is a technician in there. He has no doubt pinpointed more flaws in Khans game from the McCloskey fight because I myself did so. I really cant see any way Khan can win this fight, and I agree with the post above, I would be surprised if Khans people put him in with Bradley, they have to know how bad of a style matchup it is for him. I predict the fight doesnt happen and Khan moves up to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
            just interested to see who people think would win this after seeing Khans recent peformance over Mccloskey.
            Not sure probably Khan seems like has the edge with talent but Bradley is tough and determined so toss up

Comment

Bradley definitely does not have the power to hurt Khan at all. But I could see Khan hurting Bradley and knocking him out. Khan is also faster and has better reach, I think Khan would win, probably very close, but possibly even easily.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                The thing is Bradley won't reach,I see Bradley taking Khans Jab away first..Then make him very uncomfortable on the inside..Khan does not fight well going backwards tbh..He will be backwards a lot in this fight..
                it's gonna be tough for bradley to get in the inside given khan controls the distance very well ....he has very good jab and is always followed with fast combos...khan is gonna move around a lot but not necessary backwards, he does'nt really need to since bradley is not a puncher by any means.....

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                  Bradley definitely does not have the power to hurt Khan at all. But I could see Khan hurting Bradley and knocking him out. Khan is also faster and has better reach, I think Khan would win, probably very close, but possibly even easily.
                  Why do you think Bradley does not have the power to hurt Khan??Please don't say because Khan took shots from the limit Maidana(who you could see his punches from a mile away)it was a great win for Khan,Bradley has far more tools then Maidana..Bradley has power(and speed)and can catch Khan with a shot he does not see coming..Not to mention Khan's stamina problem..

Comment

don't think the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      it's gonna be tough for bradley to get in the inside given khan controls the distance very well ....he has very good jab and is always followed with fast combos...khan is gonna move around a lot but not necessary backwards, he does'nt really need to since bradley is not a puncher by any means.....
                      I don't think this fight will be easy for either of these fighters(let be real),but if Maidana(who is slow of feet)and Paul who look like a fish outta water got into Khan's guard..Bradley will be there dude and as far as Bradley's power I hope Khan feels the same way,he will be in for a unpleasant surprise..

Comment

Working...
                      X