Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ann Wolfe Discusses James Kirkland’s Knockout Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can bounce back although now his opponents will have no fear of him and will be more bound to trade with him

Comment

Ann Wolfe is making no excuses and no one else should.

Comment

He has great punchin power but dude has no defense so to me it was a matter of time till he got k.o i know they were tryin to bring him back to the top as soon as possible but i knew the more easy fights he has the more chance he would of have of gettin k.o

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          He has great punchin power but dude has no defense so to me it was a matter of time till he got k.o i know they were tryin to bring him back to the top as soon as possible but i knew the more easy fights he has the more chance he would of have of gettin k.o
          Him and Paul Williams are from the same school. All offense and lil to no defense.

Comment

Kirkland don't let a woman tell you what to do, Man up and send that b*tch back to the kitchen....

Comment

Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
              Kirkland don't let a woman tell you what to do, Man up and send that b*tch back to the kitchen....
              STFU dumbass. She would beat your ass and rub your face in dog**** and make u eat it, get the fuk outta here with that bull****

Comment

His chin is Glass?

Comment

Ann could probably knock him out too.

Comment

yea but he wasnt going to be a superstar he just had easy fights who hasnt beat julio like come on he was hype just like angulo when they step up they get smashed but ishida wasnt a step up so imagine against a top 154 pounder

Comment

Allen Conyers also put Kirkland down and hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X