Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Amir Khan's UK TV Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd laugh if Amir career's get ruined before Bradley gets a chance to do it.

Comment

frank warren is bang on,**** team khan bunch of hoodrats

he needs to get rid of his team,no one should buy his ppv

he needs to start fighting on normal tv

Comment

I agree with Warren when he says the khan/mccloskey is not a ppv fight.

even oscar didn't fight on ppv all the time. he fought on WCB a few times especially for a few tune ups.

And if khan wants to bring the fight to the fans, he shouldn't be fighting on PPV... he should fight on sky3 so people don't have to pay for it.

Team khan are some greedy mofos and I hope khan loses money on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by donniebrasco View Post
          Hamed and his family are Yemeni, (from the country of Yemen). Not Pakistani. You dont sound racist. Just dumb.
          lol you just him.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Riley~ View Post
            Because these fucking niggas in europe don't even know how to handle their busnizzle. Just lost one of their top guys lol. Dumb fucks.
            Pakistan is not in Europe you header.

Comment

Bottom line is that Khan is a greedy f**** that wants all the loot for him and doesn't see the big picture. Im happy to see that Sky smacked back down to reality and put him in his place so he can humble himself and keep it real.

All of his opponents have the same complaints when it comes to negotiating fights with the Khan team. What they innitially offered Maidana was ridiculous. Maidana had to call they're bluff and tell them to screw themselves in order to get the $$$ that he deserves.

I don't like Khan. I hope that McCloskey gets lucky and cracks him on the chin just like Prescott. Khan is just a selfish, greedy, dude that ****ks up the sport of boxing with his rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by donniebrasco View Post
                Hamed and his family are Yemeni, (from the country of Yemen). Not Pakistani. You dont sound racist. Just dumb.
                Neither are in the UK and both end in NI so everything is just fine.

Comment

Working...
                X