Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Elie Seckbach annoys Goosen Part 20398523

Elie: "What's up, Joe! How are you feeling today?"

Joe: "Oh boy! Here we go. Here we go."

Last edited by Seleção No. 13; 04-15-2011, 09:18 PM.

Lulz, I love how he talks to him like he's a dumb child.

Comment

I love Goosen. That new intro cracks me up every time.

Comment

Goosen is hilarious he is always so sarcastic to Elie.

Comment

This one is funny but the other one was bad lol

Comment

I stopped watching the Goosen/Seckbach videos a while ago, they just became unbearably awkward. I like Joe but he does get a bit mean sometimes (though I can kinda understand, Elie is a borderline simpleton).

What I don't understand is why Elie keeps going back and Joe lets him come back. And doesn't Elie realise the contempt Joe has for him before posting the videos

Comment

It is nothing personal, I think Goossen just knows that he doesn't know much about boxing so he corrects him...A LOT! lol

Elie is trying though but he clearly don't know much about boxing and he really don't know when he is being OFFENSIVE, like LAUGHING at Sergio Martinez when he said he would be Pacquiao, saying stuff like "WHY YOU DON'T HAVE IRISH FIGHTERS" as if Goossen and the rest of the Trainers at his GYM are discriminating against Irish Fighters or something, trainers don't go by RACE

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                It is nothing personal, I think Goossen just knows that he doesn't know much about boxing so he corrects him...A LOT! lol

Elie is trying though but he clearly don't know much about boxing and he really don't know when he is being OFFENSIVE, like LAUGHING at Sergio Martinez when he said he would be Pacquiao, saying stuff like "WHY YOU DON'T HAVE IRISH FIGHTERS" as if Goossen and the rest of the Trainers at his GYM are discriminating against Irish Fighters or something, trainers don't go by RACE
                yeah he doesn't think about what to say before he says it. I've actually never seen that vid of him "laughing at sergio" what a douchebag. And to the guy that mentioned it, I agree that intro's damn corny, but **** it the kids trying

Comment

Working...
                X