Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will fight JMM at 135 Pounds. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    Manny "Stipulation Man" Pacquiao never let's fighters come in at their ideal weight. He put a $10 million weight penalty on Floyd, for every lb he weighed over 147, he'd have had to pay 10 million. Mayweather agreed. *******s say "Floyd is not the commission" but forget that Pacquiao made an unreasonable demand that Floyd accepted. Floyd made a reasonable demand and the Roidman backed away and failed a lawsuit.
    You do realize accusing someone without proof is unacceptable behavior in society in general right?

Comment

Reading this thread I see they already have their excuses handy. Pacquiao's quality of opposition has gone in the ****ter since Mosley.

Comment

Manny is the 147 pound champ in most people's eyes, therefore Marquez needs to fight him at the weight he's currently fighting at, either 140 or 147. No one should make an issue out of Marquez having to go up to fight him. If Marquez wants to he can weigh 120 on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He's obviously going to fight him at 147.

I'm curious on what other posters view on this is, though.
          I think that Manny P. will never again fight at 135, it would be too tough for him to get down to it. He's put on a lot of muscle. Not that he couldn't if he absolutely had to, but he doesn't have to. He could make 140 fairly easily, but he announced last year that he would stay at 147 from now on.

Comment

Last Fight Weights:

Marquez 145
            Pacquiao 148
            Martinez 168

Objective Analysis:

Pacquiao is a coward for not coming down two classes to fight Marquez.
            Pacquiao is a coward for not moving up to fight Martinez.
            Martinez is a stud for challenging Pacquiao to move up.
            Marquez is smart not to move up two weight classes to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Handspeed303 why is Manny a proven WW fightign a Lightweight AT WW?

Comment

Bumpy..........................

In honor of the 4th fight. That will be at WW. Again.

Comment

Oh damn I forgot about dumb ass toprank wheres he been?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Oh damn I forgot about dumb ass toprank wheres he been?
                    He changed his name again. Tried to pretend he was someone different the other night. These fools never learn--I never forget a woman

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      He changed his name again. Tried to pretend he was someone different the other night. These fools never learn--I never forget a woman
                      They are a bunch of b!tches though.

Comment

Working...
                      X