Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will fight JMM at 135 Pounds. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Pac ask floyd for a 10 mil per pound penalty?

Manny will fight JMM at 135. Right?

Why does burner ask inane questions?

Will the sun rise tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
      At 147, JMM is getting beat.
      Don't be so negative man. This is boxing, anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
        Why did Pac ask floyd for a 10 mil per pound penalty?

Manny will fight JMM at 135. Right?

Why does burner ask inane questions?

Will the sun rise tomorrow?
        Translation: I have no answer, so there is something wrong with the question.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          Don't be so negative man. This is boxing, anything can happen.

Negative? I'm being real. Marquez isn't beating Manny at 147 pounds.

Comment

Why would Manny go to 135? What does he have to gain by doing that, I mean Manny holds all the cards when it comes time to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I'm just sick of people saying "oh my look at Manny a real 135 Pounder beating up Margarito".

That dude is a full grown WW.
              yeah he was 144 for the first morales fight to

Comment

Don't tease me like that. I would love the fight to be at lightweight, I hope it's at junior welter, it's probably gonna be at welterweight. Pac don't want none of what Marquez is cooking.

Comment

Of course Manny can make LW but why should he for the Marquez fight? To be a nice guy and help JMM out......fvkk outta here with that b.s.

Marquez has been wanting Manny not the other way around, so it's up to him to meet Manny on his terms. Thats how boxing works....deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    Why would Manny go to 135? What does he have to gain by doing that, I mean Manny holds all the cards when it comes time to negotiate.
                    Of course Manny can make LW but why should he for the Marquez fight? To be a nice guy and help JMM out......fvkk outta here with that b.s.

Marquez has been wanting Manny not the other way around, so it's up to him to meet Manny on his terms. Thats how boxing works....deal with it.
                    So in other words its perfectly fine for Pac to cherry pick because he makes more money and is a bigger star?

What does that have to do with a fair boxing fight? Which JMM-Pac at 147 is not.

Comment

Spoken like a true Top Rank intern.

Comment

Working...
                      X