Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales-Maidana Draws Huge Rating, Beats Canelo-Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know when i was watching this fight, I couldn't help but feel mexican pride(even though I'm not mexican)

Maybe because I was sharing a moment in mexican history...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      cmon waz you gotta admit maidana is interesting to watch because he gives it his all and does not back down in the ring...anyways you looking forward to tommorows fight? im not as much as i was for khan/maidana or khan/malignaggi...i would have been looking forward to it if it was khan/prescott II now that fight i would have gone to the M.E.N arena to watch live...this fight with mccloskey is decent not excited to watch it really but will be worth watching, the undercard is good as well
      This fight will be exciting. Mark my words. Paul will not go down as easily as Salita. I expect it to go 12 rounds, to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        This fight will be exciting. Mark my words. Paul will not go down as easily as Salita. I expect it to go 12 rounds, to be frank.
        i reckon pauls south paw style can be abit tricky for him but then again khan spars with manny so i reckon khan by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          i reckon pauls south paw style can be abit tricky for him but then again khan spars with manny so i reckon khan by TKO
          , I was just joking Amir will knock this mother****er out.

Paul is a tough one though.

Comment

Morales is a PPV attraction. Maidana is a car accident. You donīt really wanna look at him but you keep on looking at the mess.
            he's more like a big truck that crashed on khan's face and made HIM look like he survived a car accident

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
              You know when i was watching this fight, I couldn't help but feel mexican pride(even though I'm not mexican)

Maybe because I was sharing a moment in mexican history...

Comment

Originally posted by Moop View Post
                You have to hand it to Maidana: massively overrated but he's been in some of the most entertaining fights in the past few years.
                WHO overrates maidana? morales, like every single one of his opponents of late, was massively underrated for the fight more so than maidana being overrated. where do you people come from? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  But how many PPV's did it sell?
                  Less than 100K.

Comment

Morales is a PPV attraction. Maidana is a car accident. You donīt really wanna look at him but you keep on looking at the mess.
                    Maidana had Conn holding on for dear life.

Comment

Alvarez-Hatton was a joke, Morales-Maidana should do better just based on the names, as much a joke as we all thought it would be.

Comment

Working...
                      X