No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Says Training is Excellent, Plans To Stun Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    I'm sure you would. My 10K to your 1M and we are on.

I'm not delusional, I know Ward is probably going to spank him over 12 rounds, but I would love to see Abe pull the monster upset.
    No thanks but I would give 2:1

Comment

I really can't picture Abraham doing anything differently, but then again Ward may just play into his hands, although he's too smart and skilled to make a silly mistake. But a man can hope can't he...

Abraham will either shock the world or fade into obscurity. It is going to be the former, I have a feeling that I didn't have going into the Dirrell and Froch bouts. Everyone shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
        From the first bell, Ward is going to have his way with AA.
        That's what I think.

Ward is gonna jump on Abraham, and never let him settle.

All of AA's nightmares are gonna come back to haunt him.

Abe will be playing catchup after round 3, and the fight will be gone by the half-way point.

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
          What did Dirrel show us? How to illegally push AA down and how to get that bs scored as a knockdown by that corrupt pity of a referee in his hometown?
          No, he showed that Abraham has no answer to a faster, highly skilled boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
            Dirrell needs his lawyer before he speaks about anything ... ACTEURRRRRR.

AA is going to surprise dirty juiceboy Ward and give him all he can handle.
            You think that Ward is juicing ?

Go on, tell me why you came to that conclusion ?

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
              As opposed to Vitali who's actually tested positive for steroids.
              Or Pacquiao, who simply refuses to tests

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Of the remaining fighters in the S6, Abraham is the one with the biggest shot at upsetting Ward. So far Ward has showed he can fight only one way and that's to move (head-first) on the inside to smother and rough up his opponent. He even did that against Sakio Bika despite the blueprint already laid out by Bute and Calzaghe.

So I reckon there's a real chance of Ward catching an Abrahammer on the way inside. Still Ward is and should be favoured.
                He boxed Kessler from the outside for long periods in that fight.

Ward beats Abraham, any way he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Oh how quickly you forget the Mikkel Kessler fight. Ward was fighting from the outside (and owning Kessler) all night long.
                  He was ramming in headfirst. Holding and hitting. That's his style. Can he change? We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Or Pacquiao, who simply refuses to tests
                    Pacquiao only refused once, during the first the negotiations. So, you saying 'tests' as in plural is misleading. Pac later said he would take the tests but since Floyd decided to ignore the second negotiations that took place, we will never know exactly for sure. The point is, he only refused once...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      He was ramming in headfirst. Holding and hitting. That's his style. Can he change? We'll see.
                      Fighting from the clinch is what he did against Green and especially Bika. But against Kessler he was actually using great footwork to move in, flurry, then move back out.

Dirrell showed that this is the blueprint for beating Abraham. So expect to see Ward go back to fighting more like he did against Kessler for this bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X