Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Vazquez Possible at 130, Says Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rican vs rican wow, they havent been much of there showdowns dat i can remember, we meskins always have rivalry against each other, but instead of havin juanma vs marquez 2, they should have a rican showdown at 126, WV2 i havent seen him fight in years since he use to be on telemundo he seem decent i kno he fightin arce which is dumb how much credit can he receive by beatin arce, same as juanma beatin salido n marquez dude needs to step up to bobfather n let him kno i want this guys john or gamboa

Comment

Arum is a idiot fight wont happen wv2 has more mexicans to destroy at 122 arce and montiel and juanma will be at 130 for wat maybe 4 fights then move up

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Rican vs rican wow, they havent been much of there showdowns dat i can remember, we meskins always have rivalry against each other, but instead of havin juanma vs marquez 2, they should have a rican showdown at 126, WV2 i havent seen him fight in years since he use to be on telemundo he seem decent i kno he fightin arce which is dumb how much credit can he receive by beatin arce, same as juanma beatin salido n marquez dude needs to step up to bobfather n let him kno i want this guys john or gamboa
        he would recieve credit, now if u wont give him credit, thats a diff story.....

Why would he not recieve credit for defending against an opponent thats rated #1?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Arum is a idiot fight wont happen wv2 has more mexicans to destroy at 122 arce and montiel and juanma will be at 130 for wat maybe 4 fights then move up
          lol Is that all in your mind?For mexican fighters to be destroyed?lmao

Comment

PRBOXINGCOTTO is a damn racist!!! "WV2 has more Mexicans to destroy". Your agenda has been clear from the beginning but now it is undeniable. Someone take away PRBOXINGCOTTO's high chair so he can't get to the PC. He doesn't belong on here.

Comment

has a puerto rican ever made 150 plus million in baseball? hell naw

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                So he wants a 122 guy to fight a 126 guy @ 130, come'on son.
                Bob is talkin' about doing the fight waaay in the future.

Vasquez talks to much shyt....Juanma will give vasquez an azzwoopin'!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  lol Is that all in your mind?For mexican fighters to be destroyed?lmao
                  for real..how about good fighters fighting each other regardless of nationality..pr vs pr..**** it do it..cotto vs cintron wv2 vs juanma,..y not

Comment

Originally posted by crow511 View Post
                    has a puerto rican ever made 150 plus million in baseball? hell naw
                    Calm down. He's probably going to go down as the best all time of Mexican descent but to try to carve a case that due to his contract Mexico has surpassed Ricans in baseball is nonsensical. How many latinos in the hall of fame? how many Rican and how many more going to be inducted soon...He may be the first but he has a lot of pressure to justify that contract...just ask Carlos Beltran...7yr. $116m 7 years ago...

Comment

juanma would give vasquez a mean beatdown at 126

Comment

Working...
                      X