No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Eyes Summer Return, Wants Marquez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Eyes Summer Return, Wants Marquez Fight

Former three division champion Erik Morales (51-7, 35KOs) is looking to fight again in the next few months. A date in July or August is preferred. Morales wants to have at least two or three more fights before retiring. Morales would still like to get another chance to capture his fourth world title in a fourth weight division, and he still wants a possible grudge match with Juan Manuel Marquez (52-5-1, 38KOs). Morales stunned the critics last Saturday in Las Vegas, when he nearly derailed the heavily favored Marcos Maidana in a twelve round contest. Morales won a majority decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Erik Morales beats Juan Manuel Marquez in prime days but now can't call it Morales looked good against Marcos but Marcos can't box and Marquez can. Marquez would of got Knocked out or lost too because he has a glass jaw and would of been knocked down like 4 times lol.

Comment

jmm beats him war marquez

Comment

Marquez doesn't have the balls to fight Morales before the Maidana fight how is he gonna want to fight him now after the performance last week?

I don't thing a rematch with Maidana is a good move because Maidana has too much workrate and power.

Comment

Damn I love Morales but Marquez takes it by miles imo. I would predict a 7 round KO possibly even 6 depending on how quickly Marquez starts, usually starts slowly.

Comment

ill pay to see it..y not..the last fight of the great four featherweights that never happened

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Marquez doesn't have the balls to fight Morales before the Maidana fight how is he gonna want to fight him now after the performance last week?

I don't thing a rematch with Maidana is a good move because Maidana has too much workrate and power.
              I don't understand how you can say that JMM is scared of Morales, when JMM is actively campaigning to fight the (arguably) best fighter in the world in Manny Pacquiao? How can you explain that?

Comment

As a Marquez fan, I say make it happen.

Comment

For someone who had so much **** to say about Maidana you would think he wouldn't be so scared of a rematch. Maidana said he would give him one.

Comment

JMM-Morales would be a heck of a fight, but that shouldn't really be news to anyone that follows either guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X