No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Eyes Summer Return, Wants Marquez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
    For someone who had so much **** to say about Maidana you would think he wouldn't be so scared of a rematch. Maidana said he would give him one.
    What makes you think that Morales is scared of a rematch?

Comment

he should **** with the Maidana rematch and get that fourth title up in thurrr ring.

Comment

this fight will happen eventually imo. i think marquez should try getting a 4th title as well, and morales think about a maidana rematch or something...either way, this fight should ( and imo, it will) happen eventually....

Comment

This would be a good fight, wouldnt mind Marquez Judah either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            he should **** with the Maidana rematch and get that fourth title up in thurrr ring.
            It wasn't for a legit title.

Damn I don't know which I'd rather see... Marquez/Judah (4th World Title possible) or the match that was never made... Marquez/Morales.

I have an idea... How bout Marquez/Judah and Morales/Barerra 4 on the undercard. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jlgonzalez07 View Post

Damn I don't know which I'd rather see... Marquez/Judah (4th World Title possible) or the match that was never made... Marquez/Morales.

I have an idea... How bout Marquez/Judah and Morales/Barerra 4 on the undercard. LOL
              what a great night of boxing that would be...jmm's only two important fights left are at 140 for a belt and against morales imo. if he wins a 4th title, he can get pacquiao at 140 if they want, but i doubt it. that or he picks up a huge paycheck to get a beating at WW..barrera can get it again if he looks good in his next fights and jmm wants it as well...

Comment

if this fight happens, it will be a candidate for foty. imagine, two mexican legends having war in the squared ring. the handicapped fight with maidana has proven that erik is back and he will be competitive in fighting jmm. i hope this fight will happen this year, good treat for boxing fans...

Comment

Terrible looked good against sloppy Maidana
                  still he is shot and would lose to JMM

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                    I don't understand how you can say that JMM is scared of Morales, when JMM is actively campaigning to fight the (arguably) best fighter in the world in Manny Pacquiao? How can you explain that?
                    If Marquez loses to Pacquiao its no big deal because no one really thinks he can beat Pacquiao now. Pac is in his prime and Marquez is fading fast. And he gets a career high payday win,ose or draw and can retire and drink all the piss he wants on a beach somewhere. And lets say the impossible happens and he beats Pacquiao, he automatically gets another career high payday and will be ranked #1 P4P in the sport.

If Marquez loses to Morales he won't be able to show his face in Mexico without people calling him a piss drinking bum who doesn't have the warrior mentality or boxing skill of Morales. And he wouldn't get a huge payday either. Hes never been on the A side of a PPV that sold more than 250-300k. So basically too much risk for very little reward.

The Pac fight is no risk yet very big reward.

Comment

Originally posted by jlgonzalez07 View Post

let me rephrase that.... Morales/Barerra 4 and Marquez/Judah on under card.

Comment

Working...
                      X