No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Pushed Back To September in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Pushed Back To September in Las Vegas

It was formally announced Thursday by Top Rank that junior middleweight contender Kermit Cintron was joining their ranks. I rang Arum in Puerto Rico, where his marvelous little champ Juan Manuel Lopez fights Saturday night, to ask about plans for the James Prince handled Cintron. (Prince being the Houston Rap-A-Lot music mogul who used to manage Floyd Mayweather Jr. before they had a money dispute.)

[Click Here To Read More]

****kkkkk Arum

Should be on the East Coast

Comment

I'm really dissapointed its in Vegas, I would've went if it was East Coast.

Comment

"Cintron is a good opponent for the winner of that fight as well."
        Thank God they signed Cintron. We might not have to deal with a Pacquiao vs Cotto/Marg II. But Cintron really hates Margarito, although maybe the money will change his mind.

Comment

shouldve had it at yankee stadium

Comment

stupid move.

Could have had Cotto-Cintron in July (for the RING BELT), then winner (cotto most likely) against Margarito in Nov/Dec.

Comment

Even if Margarito wins which I don't think he will, why would the Cintron fight even make sense? They better get his ass in their with Martinez.

Even if Cotto loses which I don't think he will the next chapter in his career should be Cintron after Cotto beats up Margarito and then maybe he'd be ready for Pac in a rematch. Because I think if Cotto can get past those 2 then that will be a big feat since their both huge power punchers. He'll have a lot of momentum and confidence going into a Pac showdown.

Comment

Just make it happen, I gotta see this fight

Comment

yeah its dissapointing the fight wont be in nyc or nj. all arum cares about is that vegas is tax free unlike nyc.

Comment

As long as it happens I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X