Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was better on Dancing with the Stars Mayweather or Sugar Ray?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was better on Dancing with the Stars Mayweather or Sugar Ray?

lol just playing I have never watched the show but the only shows people talk about at my work are DWTS and American Idol. I dont know why everyone watches these shows.

I didn't even know either of them were on that. I don't watch any shows like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      lol just playing I have never watched the show but the only shows people talk about at my work are DWTS and American Idol. I dont know why everyone watches these shows.
      Those people you work with must be scintillating conversationalists. How can you stand it?

As for the question, I have to say that I couldn 't care less, since In never watch TV unless it is either Boxing, Tennis, Rugby, Table-Tennis or cricket, all of which I was deeply involved with for many years.

Comment

Probably SRL. He has way better footwork than Floyd.

Can't say for sure because I've never seen either dance

Comment

liar...

you were a dancing with the stars and wwf fan before you were a boxing fan.

floyd's stunts in that gay reality show/******ed soap opera made you follow boxing.

Comment

Floyd Jr, that's why they gave him a better dance partner to work with.

Comment

Yup Karina was and still is bad as hell. Can't wait for her playboy issue. Finest thing out the Ukraine!

I actually watched the show only because my two favorite boxers were on there. Sugar Ray and Floyd.

Floyd was better. He had higher scores. He was doing well just didn't have America's votes.

The night he was eliminated it was between him and fine ass Mel B. Mel B was just a better dance and frankly I'm sure most people enjoyed watching her move, whether you were a guy or girl. (I know a few girls that would turn lesbo for mel b.)

Both made good efforts and it was exposure for our under promoted sport.

Luckily Floyd got eliminated when he did, It gave him about 6-7 weeks to train for Hatton.
              Last edited by Baracka Flocka; 04-14-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                Yup Karina was and still is bad as hell. Can't wait for her playboy issue. Finest thing out the Ukraine!

I actually watched the show only because my two favorite boxers were on there. Sugar Ray and Floyd.

Floyd was better. He had higher scores. He was doing well just didn't have America's votes.

The night he was eliminated it was between him and fine ass Mel B. Mel B was just a better dance and frankly I'm sure most people enjoyed watching her movie, whether you were a guy or girl. (I know a few girls that would turn lesbo for mel b.)

Luckily Floyd got eliminated when he did, It gave him about 6-7 weeks to train for Hatton.
                it cuz he's black. America cant stand a successful African American who can dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  liar...

you were a dancing with the stars and wwf fan before you were a boxing fan.

floyd's stunts in that gay reality show/******ed soap opera made you follow boxing.

saywhat you will abo wrestling but the rock has returned and its good again.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post

The night he was eliminated it was between him and fine ass Mel B. Mel B was just a better dance and frankly I'm sure most people enjoyed watching her move, whether you were a guy or girl. (I know a few girls that would turn lesbo for mel b.)

You really need to get out more if you think that she is the hottest thing from Ukraine. Everyone knows I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X