Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Has Heavy Emotions Tied To Mosley-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes kill me on that "shane loves to fight. He loves people that come forward". Last dude that came forward(a style that he loves) whoop his azz 10 rds straight.

Y'all fall for the bull**** if you want. Shane going to get his azz whoop.

Comment

got lots of respect for brother NAzeem....................that man is a straight shooter.........................unlike mayweather seniior

Comment

should be fun while it lasts

Comment

I sure hope Pascal gets it rough.

Comment

I wonder if he will let Mosley go out on his shield. IMO, he has to allow Mosley the honor of winning. I don't want to see him let anyone end the fight besides Mosley.

I know it was tough to watch Mosley fight Floyd but with Pacquiao... Naazim might be in ****ie Ward's position. "Should I throw the towel to save the guy I care about, or should I give him the honor of fighting out of the tough spot?"

I hope he gives Mosley the honor though. Just try an hold out on tossing the white flag too soon. I don't want to see him get seriously hurt but at the same time it's a warrior's pride thing. If you don't have it, you won't understand what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Shane went through a costly divorce, and needs money to live on and support his children for the next 40 or so years hes going to be on this planet. That is all this fight is about.

When I think of Shane, I'm always going to think of his fight with Margarito. Not PBF or Pac.
              It's sad Shane got taken by his ex-wife. Not only did she completely mismanage his career (told him to not give ODLH a rubber match for a guaranteed $11 million to fight Winky Wright for $4 million instead), she was the complete cause of Shane and Jack going thru their feud. Glad to see that Shane will at least get one more big payday. And good way to look at Shane but maybe he will perform like Morales did last week and will be a winner in losing (but I doubt it)...

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              got lots of respect for brother NAzeem...that man is a straight shooter...unlike mayweather seniior
              Totally agree with this. Mayweather Sr is nowhere's near the trainer that Naazim is, Sr is a mediocore trainer at best and Naazim is one of the best.
              Last edited by SluggerFan; 04-14-2011, 12:15 PM.

Comment

hopkins can train himself. it's mosley that needs ****m's help.

****m's emotion for mosley will cause him to stop the fight around rounds 8-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Naz is a great trainer. He will do everything he can to prepare Shane for this fight but it will still be a steep challenge. He will train BHop to whoop Pascal's ass easy tho.
                  wow hooks, this is the first post of yours that i agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    hopkins can train himself. it's mosley that needs ****m's help.

****m's emotion for mosley will cause him to stop the fight around rounds 8-10.
                    pull i totally disagree with your assessment of this fight. however i NEVER disagree with the HOT babes you show. thank you man!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      Pascal gettin' a whoopin'...Manny gonna have hands full IMO...I think I'm one of the FEW who feels as though this fight is right downs Shane's lane as far as styles....ANYTHING can happen in that one because at some point they will stand and FIGHT
                      i agree with you 100% styles make fights and pac cant help himself he has to get at his opponet. and that will play into shanes hands. shane is stronger than pac and has ko power in both hands. pac got rocked by JMM and does not have to defensive power of PBF. shane has a good chance to rain on the pac train

Comment

Working...
                      X