Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most unjustly hated boxer here on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Funny how you're changing it........you said "Cotto fights everyone at 154". That is not true at all. He's had more than a year at 154 so don't give me that bullshit. It's a damn MYTH!!
    He's had more than a year, there that justifies that he should be fighting whoever u think is worthy....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      i forgot marquez lol. them *******s elevated hating to levels beyond belief.
      Yeah my boy Marquez catches it bad. I cant figure it out for the life of me. Actually I dont think it is as much hate as stepped over. JMM is a lock ATG in my opinion. At this point he's just icing the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        LOL hes only had 2 fights at 154 u dummy....

His next fight is probably going to be Margarito, but since hes not elite either, just more fuel to fee ur fire huh?

So what u gonna say if the Martinez fight comes through? Cuz he damn sure is elite at 154....
        So 2 tune ups, one being a belt for the grab is such an elite competition .

See but the thing about Margarito is that he has knocked out the #1 guy in the division TWICE. How about the #1 guy at Middleweight as well? lol

If he does fight Martinez ( Which I highly fucking doubt), then yea, that's props.

Comment

Tim Bradley, Juanma Lopez, Carl Froch, Jean Pascal, Lucian Bute, Joe Calzaghe, and Klitschko Bros.
          Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 04-13-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

So 2 tune ups, one being a belt for the grab is such an elite competition .

See but the thing about Margarito is that he has knocked out the #1 guy in the division TWICE. How about the #1 guy at Middleweight as well? lol

If he does fight Martinez ( Which I highly fucking doubt), then yea, that's props.
            no no, don't play that past bullshiat now, Margarito is not elite so u just had to agree on my comment...

Thats fine he knocked out the number 1 guy in the division, but margarito has been campaigning at 147 and 154 his whole career unlike cotto....

and please don't tell me that ur talking about Martinez up there in the bold, cuz if u are, u have just proved to be dumber than i thought....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              no no, don't play that past bullshiat now, Margarito is not elite so u just had to agree on my comment...

Thats fine he knocked out the number 1 guy in the division, but margarito has been campaigning at 147 and 154 his whole career unlike cotto....

and please don't tell me that ur talking about Martinez up there in the bold, cuz if u are, u have just proved to be dumber than i thought....
              He's not elite anymore but that doesn't take away the fact that both of those boxers have 3 Ls in total to Margarito. Something Cotto doesn't have. Unless you want to tell me Martinez isn't the #1 guy at MW. Nice try.

Yea ok, I have provided you with FACTS. Sorry that the truth just hurts you.

Comment

Funny how you're changing it........you said "Cotto fights everyone at 154". That is not true at all. He's had more than a year at 154 so don't give me that bullshit. It's a damn MYTH!!
                Changing what? He went back to fight the best active fighter in the game. Is that to be frowned at? He fought Margarito when he was tough and packin them gloves. A lot more goes into making a fight than a line in the sand. You're the type of hater Im talking about. LOL. You jumped on it like a b*tch in heat.

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                Juanma Lopez, Carl Froch, Jean Pascal, Lucian Bute, Joe Calzaghe, and Klitschko Bros.
                Froch is a crybaby. Im sorry but as soon as I try to give him some credit he whines about something else. JuanMA I'll try to give some time but his lastest assesment of his plans for Gamboa smelled like p*ssy to me. Pascal doesnt deserve hate. BHop just got a taste of his own medicine and couldnt take it.

Comment

He's not elite anymore but that doesn't take away the fact that both of those boxers have 3 Ls in total to Margarito. Something Cotto doesn't have. Nice try.

Yea ok, I have provided you with FACTS. Sorry that the truth just hurts you.
                  Look man look at it like this....

Margarito had a bunch of losses from like the age of like 17 to 21, due to inexperience or whatnot right? Don't you think that if he were to fight those people now, that he would completely blow them out of the water (with or without plaster)? I think he would destroy all those people he lost to being honest.

Now the same thing goes with Martinez, you can't possibly think that if they fight now that Margarito would win do you? I'm not saying Cotto would either for sure...

oh and

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Changing what? He went back to fight the best active fighter in the game. Is that to be frowned at? He fought Margarito when he was tough and packin them gloves. A lot more goes into making a fight than a line in the sand. You're the type of hater Im talking about. LOL. You jumped on it like a b*tch in heat.
                    yes sir, lol, he keeps trying to justify how ****ty Cottos career at 154 has been with only 2 fights there lol

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

Froch is a crybaby. Im sorry but as soon as I try to give him some credit he whines about something else. JuanMA I'll try to give some time but his lastest assesment of his plans for Gamboa smelled like p*ssy to me. Pascal doesnt deserve hate. BHop just got a taste of his own medicine and couldnt take it.
                      Again, since you don't seem to comprehend with that little brain. He had more than a year outside of Pac to do something at 154 apart from the belt. Also you idiot, he fought Pac BEFORE 154. Call me a hater all you want, you don't really see me talking much outside of his career outside of 154 in this thread. Just cause people don't agree with you, you call them a hater. Idiots!!

Comment

Working...
                      X