Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's vs Pacquiao.. Who's REALLY MoRE Dominant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    wlad would knock out pac with his freaking jab

vitali would destroy pac
    You know you're underestimating the Klitschko's power here...right? & i'd use kill as the correct adjective for Vitali's fight with Pac..unless he starts dancing around the ring like Chris Byrd & Kevin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Naah, more likely scenario is Pac dances around them and uses their nuttsacks as a speedbag.
      Ok....that was a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        not one. not an bloody one.

this poster is truly a jock sniffer. with all due respect to him.
        If i'm going to sniff jock... i'd rather it be from the strongest & most dominant fighters in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          If i'm going to sniff jock... i'd rather it be from the strongest & most dominant fighters in boxing history.
          ^^^^^^^^^^
          just fa.gged yourself........in the words of George Lopez, "you are MAS PUTO"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Clottey is no hall of famer, he would need to at least a couple big wins for that to happen. His best win is Judah and he came up short against cotto and margarito.

He was a solid first defense for pacquiao, but he's like the equivalent of Klitschko beating Eddie Chambers. A pretty talented fighter, a bit tricky for most people to figure out and has a couple nice wins on their resume but nothing spectacular.
            Clottey was robbed against Cotto, and broke his hand against Margarito. Give him a break. Let him in the HOF, for Pacquiao's resume's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              Cotto had never been in he best in any division. ever. never lineal champ.
              Hatton beat an old Kostya and only 'ruled' it for 5 years, and was popping into the WW division inbetween all the time. he only beat 7 top ten fighters his entire career.
              you dont get in the HOF for being a 'feared' fighter.
              Clottey getting in the HOF is just a lmao idea.

Kostya flat out cleaned out his division, and was coming close to being considered the best fighter in the world at one point. Although I was surprised he got in so quickly...

boxing exists outside of Pacquiao, you know.
              I am sorry but those are the true words of a hater, Cotto winning titles in 3 different weight divisions>Tsyzu ruling 1 weight class.

Pacquiao is boxing. So you're basically saying Pacquiao exists outside of Pacquiao.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko (39 KOs in 42 wins) and Wladimir Klitschko (49 KOs in 55 wins) are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^
                  just fa.gged yourself........in the words of George Lopez, "you are MAS PUTO"
                  Lol...i'm just having fun with you. I did no such thing... just showing you what a dumba$$$ you are for questioning & labeling my loyalties. Unlike other fans.. i do have a sense of humor.. but will tear you a new one on a dime if you take it to disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
                    Vitali Klitschko (39 KOs in 42 wins) and Wladimir Klitschko (49 KOs in 55 wins) are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
                    91% of ALL Klitschko W's come when there opponent can NOT continue fighting yet they're the 2 most boringest fighters on the face of this earth.

Can you say dominance breeds jealousy? I can... especially when it's the most dominance we've ever seen before.
                    Last edited by jimmy1569; 04-13-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

more dominant? yeah, probably. better opposition? hell no.

fantasy match ups don't count.

Comment

Working...
                      X