Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: With Two Good Eyes, Maidana Gets Stopped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great performance by Eric Morales! This goes to show that it isn't impossible for a man, who has been starving himself to make weight, to jump up a couple weight classes and be competitive against bigger fighters, without PEDs. And he hurt Maidana a couple of times during the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      He isn't as shot as we thought.
      I'd disagree. The guy was getting outboxed by Willie Limond a couple of fights back. I just think Maidana had the sort of style that Morales could pick holes in, although, I agree he looked a hell of a lot better than anyone imagined he ever would. It'll be interesting to see if there's anything else in the tank after that though...

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        I'd disagree. The guy was getting outboxed by Willie Limond a couple of fights back. I just think Maidana had the sort of style that Morales could pick holes in, although, I agree he looked a hell of a lot better than anyone imagined he ever would. It'll be interesting to see if there's anything else in the tank after that though...
        You can disagree all you want but based on that performance Id say he isn't shot.

Shot is unable to win a round against a nobody Journeyman.

Morales almost won a decision against a top 5 Jr WW.

Not prime doesnt mean shot.

Comment

Who knows??? maybe these fighters who have been whooped by Pac-man aren't as shot as one expected!! After all losing to Pac-Man isnt really nothing to be ashamed of; not fighting him is,... as in the case of that ****** Floyd Mayweather!!!

Comment

i would like to see a rematch, both guys had great moments in this fight

Comment

Well first off he did hit you with something, because your eye was fucked, and he almost had you out at the end of the 12th. A rematch wouldn't end well for Morales. That was his one last chance to do something great.

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
                What a classless piece of **** this guy Morales is. Maidana gave him props yet this fool is just talking ****?? I hope he gets KTFO by whoever his next opponent is. I'm so glad Pac made him quit like a b1tch
                This is what should be, Maidana gave props to Morales because he is a sturdy opponent to anyone else on his chosen division! P4P #1 Pac last lost was given by Morales too, so there's no surprise at all when Maidana almost lost to Morales if not for the shut right eye of the latter, otherwise it would be the other way around except that it it would be ended being stopped by Morales. It showed to me that Maidana is just a 2nd class fighter in the division! I hope that a Morales-Maidana 2 will happen soon!

Comment

Originally posted by small_warrior View Post
                  Agree, he is classless, a great performance what i respect very much, but for me it'S becoming overshadowed by the **** morales begins too talk. Maidana has nothing but respect for morales, and morales says maidana is nothing.
                  Hope maidana gets pissed, and destroys him in a rematch
                  Your a ******, when was the last time Maidana destroyed anyone? Please don't say Ortiz that dude could have kept going if he had balls. He did not destoyed Demarcus Corley he did not destroyed Amir Khan and he did not destroyed a badly faded Morales.

Comment

morales is just saying this to get attention and another fight.

he's very lucky that maidana is a limited unskilled brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Former three division champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales is planning to continue fighting. Last Saturday in Las Vegas, Morales showed that he still had a lot left in the tank by losing a twelve round majority decision to Marcos Maidana. The result was very unexpected as most predicted an early knockout victory for Maidana.

[Click Here To Read More]

With 2 good lungs(i.e. properly conditioned) Maidana stops Morales.

Comment

Working...
                      X