Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Adamek on September 10, June Date Ruled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    then why is Vitali tying himself up?

When haye KO's Wlad, and if he sticks to his retirement plan, that means Vitali will have nicely avoided the bum raping coming his way from Haye.
    Vitali will probably fight 2-3 times more max 4, but unlikely vs Haye as Davey will get knocked out by Wlad.

Strange how fans of Haye always maintain the Klitschko's are trying to avoid Haye, when it is obviously the other way round. It's great if the fight comes through finally, but if not for Haye running away, the fight would have happened almost two years ago. Fact.

Comment

That's cool, Adamek doesn't really have much a chance but at least there is some chance he could win.

Comment

wow yall really believe in David Haye hunh?

Direct me to his best performance please......i dont see it.

Comment

yes.. great fight

Comment

When Haye and Adamek get KOed, who will the haters' next HW flavour of the month will be?

Comment

Adamek wins.

Adamek wins this fight, via unanimous decision, in a close, close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                I hope the June date isn't cancelled with Adamek so that Wlad can have another fake injury and end up dodging Haye....

I want Haye to fight Vitali,but AFTER he proves himself against Wlad.
                You'd "make a cat laugh". I mean a real feline......a cat.

Here your scenario is that the "fox" terrified, hunted by a pack of hounds in full cry, for some unknown and unlikely reason, suddenly turns around, and changes, to the fox, suddenly a monster, chasing the pack of hunting hounds.........

Unbelievable show of "faith" in the "shy and modest Haye ....I admire you for it-even if I think you're "cuckoo".....

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  then why is Vitali tying himself up?

When haye KO's Wlad, and if he sticks to his retirement plan, that means Vitali will have nicely avoided the bum raping coming his way from Haye.
                  Even though you express yourself in terms disgusting and objectionable to the NORMAL person, I agree with you about Haye's retirement.

I'd say he should be retiring after about rd 5 or 6, having taken as much punishment as Klitschko can safely hand out without being accused of "cruelty to manic depressives".

Comment

Does anyone know-I mean REALLY know_ why the fight has been postponed?

Comment

Vitali Klitschko will not take a June 4 interim bout.Its straight to Adamek.

@danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                      Been told that it's official: Vitali Klitschko will not take a June 4 interim bout. It's on to Sept. 10 title defense in Poland vs. Adamek.

Comment

Working...
                      X