Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Hell can you not like Pacman????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U_CAN'T_BRAWL View Post
    Owning what? My perfectly true statement that you're a putrid wasteman of a poster?

Cool story, bro.

You suck at this. Just letting you know.

im a **** poster and you are the bomb.....lol.....heres a rule of thumb on nsb...when a poster has red reputation, you can almost guarantee that poster has said the most ridiculous , stupidest **** ever.....perfect example, yesir,mic, and you...

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      name is hard to spell

****ing moron

Comment

pac is no doubt a top 20 maybe 15 atg but being ranked in the league of duran ALI robinson?

Comment

*****: "pakuiao... paquaoi... paqioau.... god damn it!!"

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            and why the **** not?...their opinions are where they base the atg list anyways....nots yours , not mines....heres 2 things them guys dont have , 7 div titles, and 4 div lineal titles....you know what lineal means right?.....
            Titles don't mean a damn thing in boxing. Here's a perfect example, Pacquiao won the WBC LMW title. He didn't even wanna defend it. That shows you how much that title meant to him.

Comment

im a **** poster and you are the bomb.....lol.....heres a rule of thumb on nsb...when a poster has red reputation, you can almost guarantee that poster has said the most ridiculous , stupidest **** ever.....perfect example, yesir,mic, and you...
              At my spare time, i would normally browse and just read the articles and some of the forums. I noticed the 3 names you mentioned and somewhat its scary that those names relate to one person. I think they need help, if u dont like manny pacquiao u aint a boxing fan.

Comment

guys like Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym and Panomdej Ohyuthanakorn must really piss you off

Comment

green bars, red bars, gray bars don't mean shit when the majority of members here now are opinionated *******s like yourself. it wouldn't bother me to see pacquiao get schooled sometime soon just so i can see how you diehard idiots react. instinto, hugh grant, check_hooks, you, and everyone from pinoy lounge . you all are no better than yesir or mic, who actually know a thing or two about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    green bars, red bars, gray bars don't mean shit when the majority of members here now are opinionated *******s like yourself. it wouldn't bother me to see pacquiao get schooled sometime soon just so i can see how you diehard idiots react. instinto, hugh grant, check_hooks, you, and everyone from pinoy lounge . you all are no better than yesir or mic, who actually know a thing or two about boxing.
                    THIS THIS THIS. I agree 99%.

The 1% being that I know alot of people from the Pinoy Lounge who know their stuff. They're not all *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                      Titles don't mean a damn thing in boxing. Here's a perfect example, Pacquiao won the WBC LMW title. He didn't even wanna defend it. That shows you how much that title meant to him.
                      oh i agree with you on that one...but thats not the only title pac has obviously.....heres a thing too, pretty much all of those who say pac's title at sww aint legit are the same mofos who say he should defend it vs martinez.....that to me is funny..

Comment

Working...
                      X